ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE


Delivery members - please share.

04 Aug 2017, 11:46

Image


Delivery members - please share.

04 Aug 2017, 15:23

If.......
If.......
If.......
Royal Mail get 400 hours a week free...
If........no-one finishes early..... :cuppa

Far too simplistic an argument.

Delivery members - please share.

04 Aug 2017, 16:02

Fish,
No "if"s on that poster so it must be fact. :thumbup
but "stable door" and "horse bolted" springs to mind. :thumbdown :cuppa

Delivery members - please share.

04 Aug 2017, 16:47

People are to stupid to listen, don't even have a break in my office, scandalous

Delivery members - please share.

04 Aug 2017, 17:03

Lounge Lizard wrote:Fish,
No "if"s on that poster so it must be fact. :thumbup
but "stable door" and "horse bolted" springs to mind. :thumbdown :cuppa

there is an ''if'' on it, unless you are speaking metaphorically!!

Delivery members - please share.

04 Aug 2017, 17:51

houseoflords wrote:People are to stupid to listen, don't even have a break in my office, scandalous


It's only scandalous if they're not finishing early and if that's the case the scandal is that the duties are too big, whose fault is that?

Delivery members - please share.

04 Aug 2017, 18:14

daveyeff wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:Fish,
No "if"s on that poster so it must be fact. :thumbup
but "stable door" and "horse bolted" springs to mind. :thumbdown :cuppa

there is an ''if'' on it, unless you are speaking metaphorically!!

Dave,
Oops, :shock: I stand corrected, as the man in the orthopaedic shoe said ! :Applause :cuppa :cuppa

Delivery members - please share.

04 Aug 2017, 22:11

fishtank wrote:
houseoflords wrote:People are to stupid to listen, don't even have a break in my office, scandalous


It's only scandalous if they're not finishing early and if that's the case the scandal is that the duties are too big, whose fault is that?


So it's OK to work a full duty without a meal relief?

Delivery members - please share.

05 Aug 2017, 05:03

sweepster70 wrote:So it's OK to work a full duty without a meal relief?


It's not ok, it's pretty dumb in my opinion but it's not "scandalous" and it's certainly nothing to do with the assertion that Royal Mail are getting hours for free unless the member is working their full hours without a break in which case the duties are too big.

Whose responsibility is it to ensure our workload is manageable inside our contracted hours?

Delivery members - please share.

06 Aug 2017, 00:16

fishtank wrote:
sweepster70 wrote:So it's OK to work a full duty without a meal relief?


It's not ok, it's pretty dumb in my opinion but it's not "scandalous" and it's certainly nothing to do with the assertion that Royal Mail are getting hours for free unless the member is working their full hours without a break in which case the duties are too big.

Whose responsibility is it to ensure our workload is manageable inside our contracted hours?


People who do the job correctly will not be able to complete their duty within time, on most day's. The responsibility should always lye with management and Union. We don't help ourselves, do we?

Delivery members - please share.

06 Aug 2017, 07:11

I've been doing the job properly for a while now and the managers have given up on me, imagine if the whole office does it, they would have to bring in extra staffs.

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 1