ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

STAGE 1

20 Mar 2017, 21:44

HI I have been issued a stage 1 today I reported back to work on the 18/2/17 but they have issued the stage from 6/3/17. is this right? and should my stage start from my first day back at work and not 2 weeks later. I did not sign anything just until I find out my rights can anyone he[p me out on this.
thanks

STAGE 1

20 Mar 2017, 21:56

Inoperable you was given a " back to work " meeting when you returned after your sick otherwise don't sign anything as procedures haven't been adeered to

STAGE 1

21 Mar 2017, 06:41

power ranger wrote:HI I have been issued a stage 1 today I reported back to work on the 18/2/17 but they have issued the stage from 6/3/17. is this right? and should my stage start from my first day back at work and not 2 weeks later. I did not sign anything just until I find out my rights can anyone he[p me out on this.
thanks

The stage starts from the date on the letter giving the decision to the stage interview and as I have previously mentioned they are in fact stealing days when absence calculations are relevant. I am surprised in your case why this was backdated to the 6/3/17 and not today 21/3/17 when you were notified. You need to diary this discrepancy for future reference should your absenteeism ever go to the appeal stage.

STAGE 1

21 Mar 2017, 17:11

refusing to sign the paperwork doesn't matter one iota to them. they just put ''refused to sign'' on the paperwork. its still issued as far as they are concerned, which is their only goal. and remember there is NO appeal against stage 1 or 2. totally wrong. even murderers and rapists are allowed to appeal. not us.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1