not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

LTB 511/16 - Annual Leave/Resourcing Guidelines

29 Sep 2017, 16:30

We have ended up with 5 batches (leave reserve on each). Each batch has got weeks blanked out in different places - so the whole year is blanked out over the 5 batches, so they have a spare member of staff for busy or unforeseen.
This does my head in as it restricts picks.
It has been given greenlight by local and area rep. I want to take it further but don't know who to go to and people are desperate to get started.
Most of us are 20 years plus so have 6 weeks :sad:

04 Oct 2017, 11:28

Neverwasadoor wrote:We have ended up with 5 batches (leave reserve on each). Each batch has got weeks blanked out in different places - so the whole year is blanked out over the 5 batches, so they have a spare member of staff for busy or unforeseen.
This does my head in as it restricts picks.
It has been given greenlight by local and area rep. I want to take it further but don't know who to go to and people are desperate to get started.
Most of us are 20 years plus so have 6 weeks :sad:

Weird, never heard of this, needs to go to DIV rep next, contact HQ to get who your DIV rep is.

04 Oct 2017, 19:20

What are the rules/guidelines for married couples getting the same annual leave weeks off together?
Is there a limit?
Do they have to arrange at least a few weeks where they're guaranteed to be off at the same time?

09 Sep 2018, 13:00

landohairspray wrote:What are the rules/guidelines for married couples getting the same annual leave weeks off together?
Is there a limit?
Do they have to arrange at least a few weeks where they're guaranteed to be off at the same time?

Cannot see why married couples in RM should be allowed same weeks off, I’m married so what’s the difference?

23 Oct 2018, 14:08

Hi not been on a while ,
today we recieved our annual leave sheet to pick our first two weeks , Reading the guidlines it seems the annual leave pick should be completed by end of this month , if this is correct , as our manager is saying we are unable to book holidays until all leave has been picked .
my argument is our leave pick should have started beginning of october .
2. in the xmas period we know we are not allowed to take annual leave in december , but upon giving our leave sheets they have blacked out from Nov 26th is this correct

Thank you
Essex mum

25 Oct 2018, 13:58

music4essex wrote:Hi not been on a while ,
today we recieved our annual leave sheet to pick our first two weeks , Reading the guidlines it seems the annual leave pick should be completed by end of this month , if this is correct , as our manager is saying we are unable to book holidays until all leave has been picked .
my argument is our leave pick should have started beginning of october .
2. in the xmas period we know we are not allowed to take annual leave in december , but upon giving our leave sheets they have blacked out from Nov 26th is this correct

Thank you
Essex mum

The national agreement states only 4 weeks to be blocked out, our dopey rep agreed to block 5 weeks out for xmas 2019(nice bloke)

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 3   1, 2, 3