not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Unagreed Pareto/Performance Tool:Abuse of IWT

05 Jul 2018, 18:43

I think this needs updating to include pda actuals lads and lasses

30 Oct 2018, 20:14

Manager in my office abusing figures in the indoor prep plan to extend deliviers, also questions staffs performance if they take 3/4 mins longer prepping a duty than what his plan says...

05 Jan 2019, 13:19

woofwoof wrote:I think this needs updating to include pda actuals lads and lasses

PDA actuals, and the indoor version of this(RM terminology for this escapes me ATM.), are actually beneficial and a good idea for posties given that most walks nowadays take longer to complete than the PAID duty hours. If you are in one of the few remaining DOs where the walks regularly take less time to complete or you are 'swinging the lead' then there will be repercussions.
In an ideal and moral world the new data will be used to redesign walks in the future which should make it more likely to make walks of a more equal length. I would not be surprised to see factual data not used if it would result on backtracking of the many cost savings that have been made by RM.

Previous page Next page

Page 5 of 5   1, 2, 3, 4, 5