not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

18 Jun 2007, 17:00

YOUR RIGHT TBT. MACHINE TRIALS ARE BEING CARRIED OUT IN OUR AREA AT THE MOMENT AND THE REPS GET A PROGRESS REPORT AT AREA :lfo :lfo MEETINGS. THE FACTS ARE THE MACHINES CAN'T RUN AT THE SPEEDS THEY WERE INTENDED TO. SO DUMB ASS LEIGHTON DECIDES TO TAKE OUT A QUARTER OF THE WORKFORCE BEFORE THE MACHNES RUN TO SPEC. THE MAN IS A COMPLETE BUFFOON WHO COULDN'T ORGANISE AN ORGY IN A KNOCKING SHOP. :lfo :lfo :lfo

In my view.........

18 Jun 2007, 17:03

The rumour's I've seen on political sites are that Gordon brown DOES NOT WANT A NATIONAL STRIKE TO MARR HIS TAKE-OVER OF THE P.M. JOB.

He has contacted the "ORGAN GRINDER and his MONKEY" to make it clear

Also the CWU has played a canny game in NOT calling strikes , even though they have had the mandate to do so....Thus appearing to be very reasonable to the PUBLIC ( I have not had ANY of my customers say that POSTMEN are in the wrong...They have all BLAMED the RM )

Royal Mail are playing catch-up....writing to M.P.'s (after CWU had already done so....)

They are now trying to be the reasonable employer by going to ACAS......because they have FAILED to get their opinion over - that LATER DELIVERYS / JOB CUTS are good !

"Mr. Peacock & Mrs Slowcome" are showing signs of weakness......they have been PANIC'd into a step that previously they would never consider.....NEG. AT ACAS ! ( DAE FACTO - THE UNION)

BUT the CWU must be careful that RM dont take the inicitive, and get the PUBLIC ( and by definition the MPs - because they want the public's vote's ) on their side because the CWU was "stuck in the 70's and only wants to strike"...Walking away from the ACAS talks.....AGAIN, let RM (Blink ) walk away FIRST........

AUTOMATION was always on the cards at some stage......SLAVE LIKE CONDITIONS WERE NOT !!!!!

NEGOTIATION IS THE WAY FORWARD, but if UNCLE AL thinks he can break the UNION just because he run ASDA (where there was no real UNION power ) ........HE's IN FOR A BIG SUPRISE

His POLITICAL MASTERS will only want him while he is getting PUBLIC support.......

His SELL BY DATE might just be about to expire...

ACAS?

18 Jun 2007, 17:10

NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE - BUT WHY HAVE RM CALLED IN THE ACAS GUYS? SURELY NOT JUST TO TELL ACAS THAT 'THE POSITION HAS NOT CHANGED'. I MEAN, GIVE ACAS A BIT OF CREDIT, IF THEY HAVE A PEAPOD AMONGST THEM THEY ARE GOING TO TELL RM "WHAT'S NEW, WHAT HAVE YOU TO OFFER?". THE UNION SHOULD JUST SIT THERE ARMS CROSSED AND LOOKING INSCRUTABLE!

:so there

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2