not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

13 Jun 2007, 04:51

hertfordshirehog wrote:But can anyone on here state with absolute certainty that the legal position isn't as they are portraying it ?
We might not like hearing it, but if we voted for a STRIKE, then maybe for once Big Al and Little Adam are telling the truth about this ? :shock:

It would explain why they seem to be going after any CWU officials who could - in their opinion - be inciting (their word, not mine) people to take 'illegal' action ( see thread http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/forum/vi ... 2665#12665 ) .

RM could take legal action that could tie-up the CWU in court for months, with the threat of heavy fines. It's clear what their tactics might be ...

1. Unfairly put just one CWU official on suspension without pay
2. Thus provoking a walkout by members seeking his reinstatement
3. Seek a court injunction against the CWU for 'orchestrating' illegal unofficial industrial action

:mad :mad :mad

IT'S A TRAP. DON'T PLAY INTO THEIR HANDS GUYS ! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY WHEN THE SCREWS OR THEIR BLUE-EYED BOYS ARE LISTENING :wink:

Al and Adam are correct on the legal side of things to a cerain extent its all there in black and white on the DTI website.We as individuals can do the job properly not do O/T etc but if the CWU try to formally organise a O/T ban without another ballot saying action just short of a strike then its up to each and every individual to work to rule off their own back. All the CWU can do is advise you off ll your options and correct procedures if you feel unable to complete your round in your duty time. Give the rep a yes vote in a ballot worded, action just short of strike action and he/she then activley encourage you not to work past your time.

There was no reason why that could not have be on the ballot paper along with strike action, perhaps DW should have consulted on what types of IA to ballot for. The only consultation now will be when and how to take strike action if needed.

It is not illegal for indivdiual mbrs of CWU to work to rule and not do OT but is illegal without another ballot for the CWU to organize OT ban! Pouch weights and meal break taking can be encouraged by CWU on health and safety

Encoraging meal break taking is or should be a non issue if i go out on del without my M/R i am due to finsh work at 12.45pm if i take my MR i am due to finish at 13.25 so there is no reason for RM to get upset about that. Taking my break dosent give me any less time to do my job!

Pouch weights: if you stick to 16kg it gives RM a idea of how many new drop boxes they need to install/purchase after all they themselves said they will gives us the kit to do the job. They cant complain about making that easier for them!

13 Jun 2007, 20:53

Have you noticed that in the past when we have voted to accept a pay rise Royal Mail always quotes the exact figure in the CWU ballot. Now because it hasn't gone the way that they wanted (surely with the wage that they are on they they must of expected a yes vote) they are saying that the ballot is not a true figure. Royal Mail spin yet again.

After Al's letter and the Waste of Time Learning session this morning, I've stuck a nice Red Gone Away sticker on my edition of the Courier, ticked the refused box and sent it back to where it came from. I'm fed up with the lies and rubbish in it.

This is the time to be counted

Take care (wdo1256)

13 Jun 2007, 23:30

:lfo
leightonfuckoff It's f***ing mind games guys! It's not an accident!----------- Luckily for 'BIGSHIT AL' and 'li'lprick ad' the screw/muppets don't have brains, coz if they did they would all stick together and f**k them off. Think about it (I wish they would) Manager/muppets have far more power than we do and they could scupper all this s**t in 2 f***ing seconds if they all were to stick together. Why don't they do it, as it's so simple? The reason they don't do it is simple too, it goes with the territory. To be a good manager you have to be a selfish/selfcentered/egotistical s**t/bully and sticking together is not in your nature/interest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So whats the answer? Reverse phsycology Give it back to 'em! Let them know at every opportunity, that when they tell you a pack of lies, as directed from above, that they will be the one's answerable to any ET action against RM They will be the one's who's careers go down the pan to protect the 'Gruesome Twosome'. Come on you reps!! At every WTL, at every office brief you the right to reply. Use your position to inform your guys as to their own rights under industrial,european/human rights law. If you do it in front of the office it is goin' to put the managers under a lot of personal pressure. The truth is, they are bluffin' but we are not. They are breaking the law for 'Laurel and Hardy' but we are acting on our members behalf. To conclude, we are in the right! They are on the 'Edge' Kill 'em off ----------A KONSPIRATORIAL KWAKImage :cfo

KK A BLINDING POINT MATE!!!!

13 Jun 2007, 23:50

TOP HOLE KK old chum!!!! BLINDING PIECE!!!!!

REVERSE PHYSICOLOGY IS A GOOD WAY TO PLAY THEM.. Or just put the ball always in there court.. They hate answering facts that you throw at them.. Stick em on the back foot and always always ALWAYS FIGHT OUT OF STRENGTH NOT WEAKNESS!!!! BEST FORM OF DEFENCE!!!!

OUT

KWACKERSSSSSSS MATE!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

14 Jun 2007, 11:14

ALAN HAS NEVER LIKE TRADE UNIONS AND OTHER UNIONS HAVE GIVEN INTO HIM BUT NOT OURS
WE POSTIES PRIDE OURSELVES AND LET HIM RABBIT ON ABOUT THE COMPETITION BECAUSE WE ARE THE PROFFESIONALS AT DELIVERING MAIL AND WILL ALWAYS BE.

SO ALAN AND ADAM SUCK NUTS AND GIVE US OUR COMPANY BACK AND PISS OFF TO YOUR VILLAS .
LETS ALL STAND TOGETHER ON THE GATES !!!

17 Jun 2007, 00:28

Its strange that Big Al trots out percentages when talking about our ballot results. He never bothered about this last year or in 2003 when people gave him a break. Any ballot, election that has a turnout of around 50% is a great result. Oh nearly forgot the way backwards that scraped in by 1600 votes, never saw anyone from Royal Mail saying that they were not going to implement it because 49.5% of staff were unhappy with it. Strange how Royal Mail uses statistics to please themselves, you lost the ballot fair and square so listen to your people as you so often proclaim to.

17 Jun 2007, 00:35

also funny how the tax break computers deal is ending now,when it started we we great,now were crap.

17 Jun 2007, 10:17

Well they don't want all those horrid postman getting computers and posting nasty things about the inflated salaries the top bods are on, do they ??? :cool

17 Jun 2007, 22:14

yeah and the tax break ending

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2