not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

08 Jun 2007, 17:32

It's simplistic to say lets all stand together,but many people feel let down by the union,they've paid in for years only to see the union grap the
headlines nationally,while royal mail attack every office selectively.
One thing that's undisputable is we'd be far worse off without any third party interest,however we live in a democracy and people have a choice(it's
them that have to live with it)
Of the people who appear to have not voted,many simply have not received a ballot paper and this must be addressed,but whats done is done,and
the ball is most definitely in the unions court
Look around your office and see how many people have started in the last 18 months,how will the changes affect them,what hours are they on,who
can they trust,but more importantly are they as passionate and commited as many on here appear to be.
Call them strike breakers in your ignorance but it's your union who've allowed this to happen,many have got what they've wished for, but there will be
changes,it's just at what cost. :sad:

08 Jun 2007, 17:36

:Applause

obviously someone else lives in the real world

08 Jun 2007, 21:58

madsorter wrote:mate i know people who started at rm and then got 'whirlwinded' into joining the union without even knowing what they were doing and over time they have just left it, not everyone is as militant as you mate some people just goto work for money for that month and are maybe planning different futures than sorting mail forever THATS WHY SOME PEOPLE HAVENT VOTED imo

MMMMMMM NO POSTIE I KNOW GETS PAID MONTHLY!!! ONLY SCREWS!!! SLIP OF THE TONGUE AGAIN OR IT IS THAT U ARE A ROYAL MAIL MANAGER TAKING THE PISS??? WELL U CAN HAVE YOUR SAY ON HERE AND I HAVE AGREED WITH some OF YOUR POINTS.. BUT SONNY DONT TALK TO ME
POST ANYTHING ABOUT ME. IN JEST OR NO.. NOTHING, RIGHT!!! AND I WILL IGNORE U AS A SCREW!!!!

OUT

NIGHT NIGHT AND SEE U ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PICKET LINE!!!! :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

08 Jun 2007, 23:15

lmao!! chill mate, ive said in nearly ALL my threads im involved with that im seeing my yes vote through!!! Need to learn to read properly maybe instead of jumping on the bits you dont like.....You make me laugh anyway but no i aint a 'screw' and even tho i get paid WEEKLY as an ex-PHG (same as u eh sonny) i tend to live monthly cos of bills and thats how the wife does it :p dont look too deeply into every word poirot!!! I can promise the mods of this site i am not a gaffer i am an ex phg and im not taking the piss,i suggest if people dont like any of my thoughts or theories( some are controversia so what) that we discuss them in a civil way or just would you kindly bypass any of my comments and move to another thread more suited to your views :)

08 Jun 2007, 23:18

:wave

OUT

08 Jun 2007, 23:21

:dance woohoo

09 Jun 2007, 11:58

HOW VERY DARE YOU robd...

OUT

CALL ME WOT U WILL BUT NEVER.... NEVER A SCREW!!!!

Oh dear Tommo old son,seems you don't practice what you preach.

the small minded are exactly that....LMFAO :funneh

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/forum/vi ... c&start=15
Last edited by robd on 09 Jun 2007, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.

09 Jun 2007, 12:58

:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :dance :dance :dance :nana :nana :nana :nana yeeeha :no no :no no :no no :no no :no no

mmmmmm

09 Jun 2007, 17:41

None are so blind that thoes who WILL NOT SEE..

A point of view is one thing but making them just to sway others with a motive (in my opinion) is wrong...

Robd I dont come on here ramming opinions down peoples throats just my own, The screw comment to u was in a different contex that i used it in...

As for the jumping baboon ,, As i said i will Blank him as i wil treat him as a screw.. I stand by that... Read some of his posts. Statement after statement, Some got from looking over the SCREWS shoulder at his pc screen.... MMMMM dont trust him!!! end of!!! My last post on this matter!!

OUT

:wave

09 Jun 2007, 18:34

LMFAO!! Dont trust me with what???? Hahaha youre so funny man, as if i got any power at all, like im hypnotising people or something!!!! This is cracking stuff! never seen so much paranoia in my life!!! Spoke my mind on here never pretended to be anything but what i thought ,so like i said BYPASS MY THREADS PLEASE!!! Anyway....thought your last post was ages ago? What have you come back for? beats me, oh wait..... robd busted ya and u wanted last word!!!! :nana :nana :nana :nana

OUT like a belly button

09 Jun 2007, 18:56

Excuse me everyone please get back on track with this thread and please desist in this mutual admiration. Lets all be adults and agree to disagree.

09 Jun 2007, 19:19

true man, well all i did in this thread was offer a theory on why there was missing votes!!!!

TBT,,,,,

09 Jun 2007, 23:18

Hi fella, I agree with u, im not gonna make excuses.. I just say as i find... Ive never said or thought others cant have there say and if i dont agree i say so.. I said i was going to ignore him and i am. My last post wasnt directed at him but to another.. I still stand by my opinion from the start but dont need to go on anymore.. As petty :nana :dance and :funneh To make a point is way below me... TC..

OUT

DONT LET THE SCREWS OR SCREWS BITCHES GRIND US DOWN!!! :wave

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2