not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

YES

07 Jun 2007, 08:12

Hey folks heres to a big YES 2day....

07 Jun 2007, 10:39

yes vote 66064
no vote 19100
bring it on!!

Ballot Result

07 Jun 2007, 12:21

Just got word 77% vote yes

Yes

07 Jun 2007, 12:43

Hi Gaz...good to see the yes!!

ballot result

07 Jun 2007, 12:45

well done to all who voted yes. now lets see if alan & co will take note. :oops:

Re: ballot result

07 Jun 2007, 12:52

martin wrote:well done to all who voted yes. now lets see if alan & co will take note. :oops:

But what would your move be in their shoes. Dig in and fight - unlikely with GB coming in soon. Walk away and leave us to it - I hope so. Sit down with the union and come up with an agreed strategy - The most likely I think.

ballot result

07 Jun 2007, 12:58

blue terrier; i hope the managment and unions sit down and talk.
now managment know our feelings we might get some were?

77.5% WOW!

07 Jun 2007, 13:49

WHAT A FANTASTIC RESULT, CAN YOU IMAGINE A GENERAL ELECTION WITH 77.5% VOTING FOR ONE PARTY! THIS RESULT IS MONUMENTAL, GARGANTUAN, PRETTY ENORMOUS! COME ON ALAN & ADAM LET'S TALK? :roll:

good oh

07 Jun 2007, 14:13

:nana :crazy: Well lets get ready for the pickett line barby's ready sun cream deck chairs (sod the decorating)

07 Jun 2007, 14:27

Ballot results :nana

Cash Handling For: 545 Against: 283

Post Office Limited For: 2740 Against: 993

Royal Mail For: 66064 Against : 19119

Leighton and Crozier have clearly lost what ever confidence the workforce had in them.

Honourable men given such a massive vote of no confidence would resign. :wave

07 Jun 2007, 14:52

What a result compared to the last disaster when we lost!!
Up the C.W.U.!!! :nana :nana :nana :Applause :Applause :Applause
Thanks LEIGHTON & CROZIER for bringing the members back to the fold. Now the vast majority can see through your "let's work together" crap. Work together so we can cut our own throats, and increase YOUR bonus, that's what you mean!!

"remember, in the end nobody wins unless everybody wins"

07 Jun 2007, 15:09

They won't listen the main danger at the moment is that Royal Mail all of a sudden says nice things and wants to talk and the CWU heads settle for something crap, and within 2 months RM will be back to their old tricks, executive action, bullying etc - sure, we're always available to talk but we can do both at the same time.

The unoin should be approaching all the other public sector workers and we should strike together, all out till all claims are settled. That way we could link issues like pay to privatisation and competition. Unless we close the postal market and renationalise TNT"s ops etc then we'll return again and again to this situation.

Coppertop's got the right idea, get them picket line accesories ready and steeeeeeeeeeerike!

:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy

ello goinpostal lad!!!

07 Jun 2007, 15:13

so u want a strike my old son!!! pick me up ive a case of nelson ready for vickers!!!

laaa laaaa laaaa laaaaaaa!!!

OUT GOOD POINT LAD!! :Applause

let the 3 groups strike on different days!!!

07 Jun 2007, 15:41

If we want to minimise our personal losses we should eg. Monday Posties, Tuesday Post Offices and Cash in Transit on Wednesday - or any other days we want but all go out on different days to maximise the feects and disruption but each person would only loose 1 days pay.

Also, have an overtime ban as most Delivery Office Collections are covered on overtime only problem with that is I think alot of non union members would just end up doing them.

Any thoughts anybody, can we strike in this way? Don't see why not as we all voted separatly! :Confused

yes vote

07 Jun 2007, 16:02

Glad to see its a yes vote myself madelin, but i cant understand why so many voted no, and the ones who didnt vote, after all they are trying to whip everyones backsides by putting bits on duties. I think Royal Mail, thought they were untouchable after the union lost the last strike but its funny how things turn around........

cheers
gaz

Re: let the 3 groups strike on different days!!!

07 Jun 2007, 17:45

Postman1962 wrote:If we want to minimise our personal losses we should eg. Monday Posties, Tuesday Post Offices and Cash in Transit on Wednesday - or any other days we want but all go out on different days to maximise the feects and disruption but each person would only loose 1 days pay.

Also, have an overtime ban as most Delivery Office Collections are covered on overtime only problem with that is I think alot of non union members would just end up doing them.

Any thoughts anybody, can we strike in this way? Don't see why not as we all voted separatly! :Confused

Top suggestion.. we already have several non-members rubbing their hands at the thought of unlimited O/T
WHAT A RESULT :nana :nana :nana BUT HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO GET RID OF SPUD & SPANNER (Leighton & Crozier)

07 Jun 2007, 17:54

GREAT RESULT!!

Now the hardest part is to find an acceptable deal.
Donot forget Leighton and Crozier were appointed by the so called New Labour Party(Old Tory)

See you on the picket line :wave

Ballot Result

07 Jun 2007, 17:55

GREAT RESULT!!

Now the hardest part is to find an acceptable deal.
Donot forget Leighton and Crozier were appointed by the so called New Labour Party(Old Tory)

See you on the picket line :wave

07 Jun 2007, 18:39

I was there this morning and it was absolutely fantastic!!!!

The atmos was electric!!!!!!
Last edited by J on 06 Jul 2007, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.

07 Jun 2007, 18:45

BRILLIANT RESULT,WELL DONE ALL WHO VOTED A BIG FAT YES! NOW WE NEED TO GET THE MEDIA AND PUBLIC ON OUR SIDE. WE ALSO NEED THOSE MP'S SPONSORED BY OUR UNION TO PUT PRESSURE ON THE GOVERNMENT TO GET THIS SORTED OUT .MY LOCAL MP IS BOB LAXTON WHO IS SPONSORED BY CWU AND HAS BEEN ALAN JOHNSON'S LACKY FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS.LETS SEE MP'S LIKE HIM COME OUT IN OUR SUPPORT OR WITHDRAW OUR UNION SPONSORSHIP.I'M WRITING TO BOB LAXTON TO SEE WHERE HE STANDS AND IF HE AIN'T 100% BEHIND US THEN SOD HIM AND ALL THE OTHER UNION SUPPORTED MP'S. UP THE WORKERS! :crazy:

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4