not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

posties who aint in the union

11 Jun 2007, 23:12

i didnt have time to join the union or i didnt know how aint an excuse.

12 Jun 2007, 13:35

We have a few non union posties on my alley and having asked them 1 is sick and will stay sick and 1 is coming out when we get called out. :Applause :Applause

12 Jun 2007, 14:14

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:We have a few non union posties on my alley and having asked them 1 is sick and will stay sick and 1 is coming out when we get called out. :Applause :Applause

:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

12 Jun 2007, 14:14

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:We have a few non union posties on my alley and having asked them 1 is sick and will stay sick and 1 is coming out when we get called out. :Applause :Applause

:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

12 Jun 2007, 16:54

Remember how RM fitted up a Cambridge Area Processing Rep for Gross Misconduct i.e. calling a driver a scab in a loud voice in 2003. I also will quote Boggie the DOM Any slight against colleagues who work during a strike and you will find yourself in a cell being serenaded to sleep by your hairy knuckled pals". Allan Leighton told that reps Branch Secretary. To quote a Royal Mail spokesman " We have a number of disciplinary cases in the aftermath of this strike, to deal with"

12 Jun 2007, 16:54

Remember how RM fitted up a Cambridge Area Processing Rep for Gross Misconduct i.e. calling a driver a scab in a loud voice in 2003. I also will quote Boggie the DOM Any slight against colleagues who work during a strike and you will find yourself in a cell being serenaded to sleep by your hairy knuckled pals". Allan Leighton told that reps Branch Secretary. To quote a Royal Mail spokesman " We have a number of disciplinary cases in the aftermath of this strike, to deal with" :oops:

12 Jun 2007, 20:56

I worked during a unofficial strike , the Watford/ Liverpool mail divert one. The reason was I was a trialist, I was a bit green but I had done 9yrs on the Railway ; and I know all about strikes with the NUR/RMT. I simply did not trust RM management one iota , I can tell you a few horror stories about strikes, the Industries are vaguely/broadly similar, culture etc . I did seek advice from my old RMT pals and they understood/respected my position . The staff that worked at the MC were mostly Asian or they tended to be senior men , probably PHGs!?
The silliest thing whilst a casual , was a walk out in the Distribution Warehouse when Drivers were sacked for fighting , that night the reps did come in .

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 3   1, 2, 3