not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

First week @ Parcelforce ( Any information welcome )

24 Oct 2019, 19:42

Hello. My first day as a multi drop driver is on Monday ( Full time employed )

I would just like any information that would help me and also how to prepare. I was also wondering the rate of pay I will be on , I have found online multiple sources saying 11.50 then 12. 50 after the first 6 months, Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

25 Oct 2019, 14:42

Kn1ght0 wrote:Hello. My first day as a multi drop driver is on Monday ( Full time employed )

I would just like any information that would help me and also how to prepare. I was also wondering the rate of pay I will be on , I have found online multiple sources saying 11.50 then 12. 50 after the first 6 months, Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Find Your Local CWU Rep :Applause
Don't be sucked in by sh**te talking managers :crazy:
Take your breaks :cuppa
Chat with the guys on the floor :thumbup
Speak with your union Rep :wave :Applause
DO NOT CROSS A PICKET LINE : :Applause :Applause

:pray You'll be fine : :pray

25 Oct 2019, 15:03

Kn1ght0 wrote:Hello. My first day as a multi drop driver is on Monday ( Full time employed )

Thanks

Do not listen to the rubbish coming from your DMs mouth about you being the best driver blah blah blah,,do not go into work early,,take your breaks,,and always finish on time,,don't do any favours,,as favours do not pay your wages.
NEVER work unpaid overtime,,never take out more than you can physically do in the time you have to it in,,because,when you take it back,you will have failed it,.do everything by the book and always do your daily checks on your vehicle,,and always remember,,the only reason you go into work is for your family,,you owe no allegiance to anyone..enjoy and good luck,

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1