not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Special Leave

28 Aug 2019, 22:44

Is there a limit on the amount of Special leave one can have ? My line manager said i cant have anymore.Its for dependant care ie a sick parent.Ive provided proof of her ailments etc.Ive had 8 days thus far this year.Thanks

Special Leave

02 Sep 2019, 14:50

I think you’re only supposed to have two days

Special Leave

07 Sep 2019, 19:01

Paid (Special-A) or Unpaid (Special-C)?

Special A has set days for certain scenarios, funeral, family care etc.

Special Leave

11 Sep 2019, 07:11

tylerd wrote:Is there a limit on the amount of Special leave one can have ? My line manager said i cant have anymore.Its for dependant care ie a sick parent.Ive provided proof of her ailments etc.Ive had 8 days thus far this year.Thanks

if you are your dependants carer,then you are covered under the DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION ACT..Special rules apply.

Special Leave

17 Sep 2019, 05:21

I've been going through a kidney transplant and both my managers have gave me special leave for all appointments and letting me finish when I need I think it down to there discretion I'm more than lucky with having them because all the others wouldn't have done it and docked me for sure I must had 20 different ones all payed

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1