not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Night Duty Allowance on Overtime

18 Apr 2019, 05:06

Anyone know if you get night duty allowance on Overtime between the hrs of 4am and 6am.My office are telling me you dont.

Regards

18 Apr 2019, 06:11

If PFWW rules are the same as RM, then no NDA due. You have to work a minimum of three hours between 2300 and 0500 to qualify. However, once again if the rules are the same then early shift allowance would apply - I think!

18 Apr 2019, 11:43

In parcelforce, YES. ALL hours between 8pm and 6am are due night allowance. It's about £2.06 per hour. Also parcelforce still get Saturday premium after 6am Sat morning till midnight. Sunday premium is abou£5.35 for every hour worked between midnight on Saturday night until midnight Sunday night, along with the night allowance. :thumbup

19 Apr 2019, 18:51

Not quite navalron, depends on how many hours you are working on your contracted hours and what time you start the shift.
no allowances on overtime if your contract is full time, and only paid up to 40 hours worked if otherwise.
If that makes sense.

20 Apr 2019, 10:56

lizizriz wrote:Not quite navalron, depends on how many hours you are working on your contracted hours and what time you start the shift.
no allowances on overtime if your contract is full time, and only paid up to 40 hours worked if otherwise.
If that makes sense.

I stand corrected. So PF is now like RM. In other words they f..k you out of money exactly at the time they are asking people to do extra hours to help them clear a backlog but they want to pay you less. Tossers. Why anybody apart from part time staff up to the full time hours would do docket is beyond me. Every other company pays extra but not RM group anymore. They new that most staff would tell them where to go, but that gave them an excuse to bring in casuals. This all goes back to Leighton and crozier and the way forward bullshit agreement. Cheers for brining me up to date. :thumbup

24 Apr 2019, 23:56

lizizriz wrote:Not quite navalron, depends on how many hours you are working on your contracted hours and what time you start the shift.
If that makes sense.

I work from 8pm to 4am 5 days a week.And most days i do overtime 4am to 6am.And i dont get NDA on my overtime.

Regards

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1