not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

'Safeplace'

24 Jan 2019, 13:41

Had a parcel 'delivered' the other day to a 'safeplace' with no accompanying card to give any information. No sign of anything and after chasing it up it transpires the safeplace in question was the doorstep...
Assume safeplace rules for PF are the same as RM?

'Safeplace'

25 Jan 2019, 10:53

Dayman! wrote:Had a parcel 'delivered' the other day to a 'safeplace' with no accompanying card to give any information. No sign of anything and after chasing it up it transpires the safeplace in question was the doorstep...
Assume safeplace rules for PF are the same as RM?

'safeplace'..means out of sight,,such as ,around the back,if you have a side entrance,,can be placed in a recepticle,providing its not bin day,,most definatley NEVER doorstep,,always leave a contact card,,.whenever I leave in a safe place,I always take a picture of where it is,,plus a picture of the contact card,with the instructions of where I left it,,,as I have had customers ringing up that they didn't get their parcel,,nor was a card left,,funny how they change their mind when they are presented with the photographic evidence,

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1