not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Christmas Temps

20 Nov 2018, 00:14

Hi guys,

Im due to start as a christmas temp delivery driver on the 26th of this month, I have my induction on Wednesday.

In the induction booklet it asks 5 questions, I have thoroughly read the induction booklet 4 times and i can answer four of them. The question im stuck with is:

State one cause of lost letters or parcels.

Now i can assure you nowhere in the induction booklet does it mention about lost letters or parcels, im thinking i could be missing a page possibly.

Any help would be kindly appreciated

Kind Regards

Christmas Temps

20 Nov 2018, 06:13

Delivering to wrong house,for example delivering letter for 6 oak grove to 6 oak rd

Christmas Temps

20 Nov 2018, 15:22

APH18 wrote:Hi guys,

Im due to start as a christmas temp delivery driver on the 26th of this month, I have my induction on Wednesday.

In the induction booklet it asks 5 questions, I have thoroughly read the induction booklet 4 times and i can answer four of them. The question im stuck with is:

State one cause of lost letters or parcels.

Now i can assure you nowhere in the induction booklet does it mention about lost letters or parcels, im thinking i could be missing a page possibly.

Any help would be kindly appreciated

Kind Regards

I think its asking you to make your own judgement, but the reasons are the usual ones:

Insecure Van, theft, mis-delivery, doorstepping etc.

Christmas Temps

21 Nov 2018, 00:06

Cheers lads.. Much appreciated.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1