ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

A message to our Parcelforce members #RiseUp

14 Sep 2017, 16:00

16 Sep 2017, 13:37

Since the Parcelforce management in various depots have got their friends and family,full time jobs in Parcelforce,..in complete defiance of the Royal Mail CODE OF CONDUCT it will be very interesting to see if the ops managers family and friends will be supporting the industrial action.

16 Sep 2017, 16:42

Had a WTL last week with a district manager who tried calling out the industrial action and saying that PFW is a small part of RM and our votes are pretty much unconsequential because of it, our rep pointed out that without the Four Pillars, we would be open to takeover by rival courier firms.

It was the remarks about pay rises that pissed me off though. She launched into a patronising load of bollocks about how many of us (we do have women drivers) are 'new age men' who knew the cost of a weekly shop? I've been a single father for the last ten years and I find that sort of attitude from senior management to be insulting, patronising and mildly sexist.

Got home to find the ballot sitting on the mat, voted yes and went straight out to put it in the letterbox Image

17 Sep 2017, 19:16

Too right. They are feeding us fake news. VoteYES

17 Sep 2017, 19:49

The message was projected loud and clear onto RM HQ
YES YES YES :thumbup
NOW VOTE YES
Don't hold out for second best
VOTE YES
Vote Yes Now

Previous page Next page