not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Annual Leave 2021/2022 & Bank Holidays

12 Oct 2020, 21:18

If I book a week's annual leave and it includes a Bank Holiday does that mean that only 4 days leave will be used up?

That seems logical to me but royal mail management and logic does not always go together :crazy:

12 Oct 2020, 21:43

yes although it's done in hours so it will be minus how ever many hours on that bank holiday!

13 Oct 2020, 17:00

That's not how ours is done, we get that day added on to the following years leave so if you have annual leave on a bank holiday , next year you get your weeks plus however many bank holidays.

13 Oct 2020, 20:45

CHUCKYPIG wrote:If I book a week's annual leave and it includes a Bank Holiday does that mean that only 4 days leave will be used up?

Yes and No. Ordinarily, PSP will automatically take four days from you for a weeks leave during a bank holiday week. However if your day off that week falls on the bank holiday then it will take five from you. This then requires someone in the management team to go into PSP and manually give you a bank holiday credit day.

18 Oct 2020, 22:40

97gaz wrote:
CHUCKYPIG wrote:If I book a week's annual leave and it includes a Bank Holiday does that mean that only 4 days leave will be used up?

Yes and No. Ordinarily, PSP will automatically take four days from you for a weeks leave during a bank holiday week. However if your day off that week falls on the bank holiday then it will take five from you. This then requires someone in the management team to go into PSP and manually give you a bank holiday credit day.

..........or not and hope you don't notice!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1