not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Grievances- Are they all that.....

15 Sep 2020, 13:37

To paraphrase Adrian Durham on Talksport.

Anyone had any experiences with Grievances? Are they worth bothering with, does the company take them seriously? And is there a risk of future victimisation if the party involved takes exception to a grievance being put in against them?

TIA

regards

15 Sep 2020, 16:23

mickeymacca wrote:To paraphrase Adrian Durham on Talksport.

Anyone had any experiences with Grievances? Are they worth bothering with, does the company take them seriously? And is there a risk of future victimisation if the party involved takes exception to a grievance being put in against them?

TIA

regards

I have put 2 in during my time with Royal Mail, 1 - at the start of my time got ignored and forgotten about. The other got sorted but it needed constant pressure from me and my rep. If you keep pushing for a conclusion or reminding the managers you are still waiting for a resolution then they can be a good tool. But it's a sad fact that if pressure isn't applied they are useless.

15 Sep 2020, 18:23

I've submitted two grievances as well. Both of them were emailed from HR straight to the Delivery Office Managers who ran our office in subsequent periods.

The DOMs take them quite seriously. :Applause

15 Sep 2020, 19:04

The process is a waste of time and effort.
A complete embarrassment to everyone involved in the business.

15 Sep 2020, 23:29

clashcityrocker wrote:The process is a waste of time and effort.
A complete embarrassment to everyone involved in the business.

This

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1