not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Stage procedure

27 Jul 2020, 06:52

Had my stage interview over 3 weeks ago and fully expected to be on a stage 1 as I had 8 weeks off following an accident.
I have still not been issued with the results of the interview, is there a time limit as to when they have to issue the stage ?
Thanks in advance for any replies

Stage procedure

27 Jul 2020, 15:32

Nope. The only description as to the what sort of time frame it should be issue in is 'reasonable"
The longer it takes the less likely the screws can successfully argue that it was a reasonable time frame in which to issue it. Relax and let the useless c***s make an utter balls of it to their detriment.

Stage procedure

27 Jul 2020, 16:59

2brunswick wrote:Had my stage interview over 3 weeks ago and fully expected to be on a stage 1 as I had 8 weeks off following an accident.
I have still not been issued with the results of the interview, is there a time limit as to when they have to issue the stage ?
Thanks in advance for any replies

If it was an accident then maybe your screw hasn't issued it at all. ;liar
More likely he's issued it and it's on the system so he doesn't get a bollocking from his Area Manager, and has `forgotten` to issue it to you(a familiar occurrence in our shithole :roll: ), don't say anything, if your rep is up to the job he will be able to ask the relevant question if you trigger the next stage in the procedure of " where is the paperwork for the stage 1??)

Stage procedure

27 Jul 2020, 17:59

I think if it is a work related accident in which you are blameless, then you can't be issued a stage. Might want to get a second opinion on that though.

regards

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1