not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

05 Jul 2020, 11:48

I usually use different names on this site when I want show an example, I usually use 'Bob' as an example, if I have got Bob in trouble, I apologise.

Now I need to speak to Rod Jane and Freddy.

05 Jul 2020, 12:06

Bob is my uncle.
Neither of us have ever worked for Royal Mail.

05 Jul 2020, 12:10

POSTMAN wrote:I usually use different names on this site when I want show an example, I usually use 'Bob' as an example, if I have got Bob in trouble, I apologise.

Now I need to speak to Rod Jane and Freddy.

Calm down Susan.

05 Jul 2020, 14:24

My bad.

Uncle Bob is sooooo last year, wave it in the air, copy n paste is yesterday's news.
Now it's oops, head in the sand and ignore emails time.
Cousin Carl...Calamity Carl...the Carl and Chris show, the other way round, The CWU, the gift that keeps on giving.

Are we trending yet?

05 Jul 2020, 15:16

I'm not Bob!

But just in case management are reading, I do believe they are an under rated/under valued part of Royal Mail. The way that they can gather crates, put Yorks in their right places etc, just makes myself realise that I will never aspire to their level.

05 Jul 2020, 15:55

Startingover wrote:I'm not Bob!

But just in case management are reading, I do believe they are an under rated/under valued part of Royal Mail. The way that they can gather crates, put Yorks in their right places etc, just makes myself realise that I will never aspire to their level.

We have a cover manager who only smokes outside all day

05 Jul 2020, 17:45

Dindin wrote:We have a cover manager who only smokes outside all day

Same here, they must cover a lot of offices.

06 Jul 2020, 21:40

I'm Spartacus :Very Happy

10 Jul 2020, 17:37

POSTMAN wrote:Uncle Bob is sooooo last year, wave it in the air, copy n paste is yesterday's news.

Uncle Bob is still busy but it's Grampa Bob now he's on the retired members committee.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-government- ... e_petition

11 Jul 2020, 18:28

I’m Bob and so is my wife!,ha,on a serious note we don’t seem to get the time or avenuesvto voice our gripes within our local workplace,rmtv is farcical and has no resemblance to the company that I work for,award winning actors at there finest,so I guess people go on here to get answers and advice instead of management sadly lacking in any interest as it may jeopardise there office protocol,

28 Jul 2020, 23:59

Take it that's a NO then

29 Jul 2020, 10:40

robbertwhitton wrote:I’m Bob and so is my wife!

29 Jul 2020, 12:57

postslippete wrote:I'm Spartacus :Very Happy

"There's always one" isn't there :d'oh! .......jerking our Bobber :oops:

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2