not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Collections from Customers Homes.

01 Jul 2020, 17:14

Yep

01 Jul 2020, 17:23

25 Jun 2020, 13:50

LTB 331/20 - Royal Mail & CWU National Joint Statement - Consumer Collections Training Plan

01 Jul 2020, 21:10

Not heard about this apart from on here but I see this as no different to a parcel delivery. Customer is in or not. Parcel is handed over if not too big (im the passenger) or not if not in. Similar to the Covid duty.

Im sure it was built into the duty at the last revision :hmmmm

Its something that keeps more of our jobs viable but it will be hurting the post office.

01 Jul 2020, 23:09

More work for the drivers to do.

02 Jul 2020, 00:51

More work full stop.

Could you collect from 4 or 5 houses a day and still complete?

5 house collections is probably on average 10 to 12 minutes work.

I would assume RM are charging a premium for this service otherwise I don't see how it's worthwhile for us to do. Not sure who would pay that premium though?... disabled, elderly, those sending expensive items.....

What happened with those parcel boxes they put on streets, I think maybe it was only in London?. Is that going to expand?

02 Jul 2020, 08:54

norris9 wrote:

What happened with those parcel boxes they put on streets, I think maybe it was only in London?. Is that going to expand?

The converted meter boxes? They are around the whole of the UK as far as I know and still in use.

02 Jul 2020, 10:44

wazer wrote:25 Jun 2020, 13:50

LTB 331/20 - Royal Mail & CWU National Joint Statement - Consumer Collections Training Plan

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=96532

Note to RMCers, we put all ( normal non coronavirus) LTB'S in the union room, always worth having a shuftie over there now and again.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2