not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Long service award

28 Jun 2020, 14:51

Hi I've just done 30 years service at royal mail but not had any info on what I will get
Example meal or £100 spending money

Long service award

28 Jun 2020, 17:18

Mickpost67 wrote:Hi I've just done 30 years service at royal mail but not had any info on what I will get
Example meal or £100 spending money

Congratulations , more lapsing , enjoy .

Long service award

28 Jun 2020, 22:12

What do you get for20 years?

Long service award

28 Jun 2020, 22:50

grchpo wrote:What do you get for20 years?

Was offered a free lunch sandwiches an soup 1st drink free then pay your own way.

Long service award

29 Jun 2020, 00:18

grchpo wrote:What do you get for20 years?

A pin badge. I kid you not.

Long service award

29 Jun 2020, 15:03

I refused mine. after 20 years of hard work i thought it was an insult that all they can give you is a badge and an invitation to a meal which was miles away from where I live. You would think at the very least you would get a £100 shopping voucher

Long service award

29 Jun 2020, 17:47

I recall my 30th...it was an evening meal and awards ceremony, based around 40 miles away covering a large area with many others receiving awards...the itinerary was...coach laid on and as furthest away, first pick up at 5.30 pm arriving at venue around 7pm after collecting others en route. The evening was to finish around midnight then last drop off arriving home around 2.30 am!! I declined the invite! Think I received booklet to choose goods, but don't remember value?

40th...think it was a pin badge, and an invite to a Sunday lunch at a local hotel with others in the group...fancy hotel and 3 course menu of fancy food options. Drinks not included!! Also declined that one! Again think I got a booklet to choose goods?

Just give me VR and let me go....please.... :pray

Long service award

30 Jun 2020, 08:06

Done 30 Years last year. Got £100 of vouchers usable in various High Street shops. No invitation to any meal or event, I think they stopped all that. Can’t remember if the info about the vouchers was sent directly to my home address or was given to me by a line manager at work. Either way, if you’ve already passed the 30 year mark I’d have word with your line manager if you haven’t heard anything.

Long service award

30 Jun 2020, 11:15

For my 30th I got £100 in vouchers, a pin badge, a small certificate, my previous ones were in A4 size, a dinner meal in a hotel, very nice meal it is too, at least I didn't pay for it, bottles of wines were on the table and is included as part of the package.

A good day out without costing me a penny.

Long service award

01 Jul 2020, 17:22

NWpostie wrote:For my 30th I got £100 in vouchers, a pin badge, a small certificate, my previous ones were in A4 size, a dinner meal in a hotel, very nice meal it is too, at least I didn't pay for it, bottles of wines were on the table and iys included as part of the package.

A good day out without costing me a penny.

I got£150 Asda vouchers. Call the long service team.

Long service award

02 Jul 2020, 11:18

Zicomurphy wrote:Done 30 Years last year. Got £100 of vouchers usable in various High Street shops. No invitation to any meal or event, I think they stopped all that. Can’t remember if the info about the vouchers was sent directly to my home address or was given to me by a line manager at work. Either way, if you’ve already passed the 30 year mark I’d have word with your line manager if you haven’t heard anything.

I think they still do the meal. I got my invite 2 years after my 30th anniversary. It was at a venue 52 miles away! I said no thanks.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1