not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 20:22

They didn`t agree, Rico Back decided that, the Government and Ofcom found out from newspapers...

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 20:58

The trial is ending a week early on June 7th I think I read elsewhere in the 'News' section.
This incarnation didn't work. I'm not entirely sure if RM have acknowledged or realise it didn't work.
We all know RM want to make major if not monumental changes. They can walk over the union like a pebble on the path but the regulators may be a different matter. People in the UK still like letters more than people in most other countries. It was invented by us after all. We have to hope it can be saved from the idiots at the top. Don't rely on the union though.

CWU

02 Jun 2020, 21:04

Celgar wrote:The trial is ending a week early on June 7th I think I read elsewhere in the 'News' section.
This incarnation didn't work. I'm not entirely sure if RM have acknowledged or realise it didn't work.
We all know RM want to make major if not monumental changes. They can walk over the union like a pebble on the path but the regulators may be a different matter. People in the UK still like letters more than people in most other countries. It was invented by us after all. We have to hope it can be saved from the idiots at the top. Don't rely on the union though.

Tell me what the union can do if RM did get the ok to go down to a 5 day letter service? In fact tell me what you want them to do?

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2