not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

overtime

28 May 2020, 21:06

Seems to be OT here if you’re PT and doing a FT round, you get the hours up to full time but no extra on top.

overtime

29 May 2020, 13:00

The usual few get as much as they want up here, I guess it all comes down to staffing levels in each individual offices.

overtime

29 May 2020, 18:56

Staffing or SHAFTING????

overtime

29 May 2020, 21:50

Haven’t heard anything from our dom, they do not communicate with us :thumbdown

overtime

29 May 2020, 21:53

Ashley’s wrote:In our office we haven’t had overtime for around 6 weeks! Been told to work to our time and we are not needed to work our days off!

Jeez where are you putting all the stuff you have no time to deliver?

overtime

29 May 2020, 21:57

Chelseablue wrote:Pal in other office bin told , if you finish early , you have to come in early next day to make it up

Finish early? What's that? Where's your office?

overtime

29 May 2020, 21:59

Celgar wrote:There is current national policy of no overtime to be paid on Saturday & Monday while the current trial is ongoing. Three more weekends including this coming weekend then we go back to doing the job properly I think.
There is not a national no overtime policy for the remaining days of the week. There is not a reason to not pay overtime if it is required to clear the mail backlog in a DO. Maybe its a case of the DOM trying to preserve or increase their bonus.

No ot on Monday? That's a laugh. Regularly claiming 2hrs Monday to catch up packets left on Saturday plus 2days mail. Busiest day of the week.

overtime

30 May 2020, 14:07

Rambo lol if you read the post its not my office , away and do youre overtime !

overtime

31 May 2020, 10:49

Plenty of OT in my office, even asking people who are on annual leave to come in and work a day

overtime

31 May 2020, 18:56

Who's bright idea was it to accept a one off payment years ago and then get paid less per hour for doing overtime past full-time hours where you get paid upto 20-25% less per hour making a 7hr rest day working only actually pay you 5:5 hours.
This is the only job where you get paid less for doing overtime....what's the logic in that....some of the ghosting probably makes up for this but still...... should we not at least be paid our hourly rate for any overtime this subject never seems to come up?

overtime

31 May 2020, 19:33

andyman606 wrote:This is the only job where you get paid less for doing overtime....what's the logic in that....?

Overtime costs jobs.
What trade union would willingly see people left unemployed so some workers can work 60 hours/week?
Well the CWU would.....just not in this case.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2