not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

When do we get the bonus

22 May 2020, 12:27

Does anybody now when we get the bonus, also I are there any strings attached eg do you have to had worked everyday since the pandemic started.

When do we get the bonus

22 May 2020, 13:52

Yes if you had any time off for whatever reason, you won’t get it. £140 after tax for risking your life working at the peak of the pandemic. :hmmmm

When do we get the bonus

22 May 2020, 14:07

philsdeals19 wrote:Yes if you had any time off for whatever reason, you won’t get it. £140 after tax for risking your life working at the peak of the pandemic. :hmmmm

Where's it say that?

When do we get the bonus

22 May 2020, 15:03

Thats not true if you have had say a week off then you lose a weeks worth but still get the bonus

When do we get the bonus

22 May 2020, 15:30

as that been confirmed ?

When do we get the bonus

22 May 2020, 15:49

I took 1 weeks unpaid leave as I have an elderly mum on her own so wanted make sure she had everything she needed so I understand that I don’t receive any bonus for that week. I took 2 weeks annual leave at Easter that was booked months ago and was not allowed to cancel but when I asked my manager am I also exempt from those 2 weeks bonus, he replied I don’t know and told me to wait until I get my payslip in June to see what I get.

When do we get the bonus

22 May 2020, 16:30

Isn't it pro rata for the 8 week qualifying period that was detailed in the joint statement (Mon 16 March - Sun 10 May)?

So I would imagine that whatever bonus you get from your contracted hours will be reduced further by 12.5% for each full week you were off (or something like that.....).

Then you'll get taxed/NI on it, so the headline £200 is a bit of a red herring.

When do we get the bonus

22 May 2020, 16:33

david3595 wrote:I took 1 weeks unpaid leave as I have an elderly mum on her own so wanted make sure she had everything she needed so I understand that I don’t receive any bonus for that week. I took 2 weeks annual leave at Easter that was booked months ago and was not allowed to cancel but when I asked my manager am I also exempt from those 2 weeks bonus, he replied I don’t know and told me to wait until I get my payslip in June to see what I get.

The joint statement says it's pro rata for 'part time working, absence and unpaid leave' so I would have thought you'd be alright for the two weeks
easter leave (but this is RM we're talking about so who knows...). You'll definitely not get it for the unpaid leave though.

When do we get the bonus

22 May 2020, 16:47

yellowbelly wrote:
david3595 wrote:I took 1 weeks unpaid leave as I have an elderly mum on her own so wanted make sure she had everything she needed so I understand that I don’t receive any bonus for that week. I took 2 weeks annual leave at Easter that was booked months ago and was not allowed to cancel but when I asked my manager am I also exempt from those 2 weeks bonus, he replied I don’t know and told me to wait until I get my payslip in June to see what I get.

The joint statement says it's pro rata for 'part time working, absence and unpaid leave' so I would have thought you'd be alright for the two weeks
easter leave (but this is RM we're talking about so who knows...). You'll definitely not get it for the unpaid leave though.

Cheers, I appreciate £200 gross isn’t a huge amount and understand unpaid leave is exempt but I thought my manager would have the answer on the tip of their tongue when asked about annual leave but we are talking Royal Mail I guess :shock:

When do we get the bonus

23 May 2020, 10:54

I asked my manager about the annual leave he said you wont be docked for taking annual leave

When do we get the bonus

23 May 2020, 20:31

thefox wrote:I asked my manager about the annual leave he said you wont be docked for taking annual leave

You should be docked 5 days annual leave for annual leave

When do we get the bonus

24 May 2020, 12:37

wonder why call centres getting possible £600 bonus??

only just read it myself..
https://www.cwu.org/news/400-annual-bon ... e-members/

When do we get the bonus

24 May 2020, 13:44

Smir wrote:wonder why call centres getting possible £600 bonus??

only just read it myself..
https://www.cwu.org/news/400-annual-bon ... e-members/

£400 is an anual contracted bonus nothing to do with the Covid-19 situation.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1