not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Shift Allowance

20 May 2020, 20:16

Oor start times have been brought forward to 5AM in my office, I am just wondering whether we are entitled to a shift allowance? Isn't there a shift allowance for starting at that time, separate to our delivery supplement?

Shift Allowance

21 May 2020, 02:57

postman_jack wrote:Oor start times have been brought forward to 5AM in my office, I am just wondering whether we are entitled to a shift allowance? Isn't there a shift allowance for starting at that time, separate to our delivery supplement?

Yes mate your entitled to early shift payment. I think it's payment 2 but I know your entitled to either early 1 or early 2. It's pathetic that people in the job can't even tell you and never ask management as their only interested in licking .... And bonus. :thumbup

Shift Allowance

21 May 2020, 02:59

Navalron wrote:
postman_jack wrote:Oor start times have been brought forward to 5AM in my office, I am just wondering whether we are entitled to a shift allowance? Isn't there a shift allowance for starting at that time, separate to our delivery supplement?

Yes mate your entitled to early shift payment. I think it's payment 2 but I know your entitled to either early 1 or early 2. It's pathetic that people in the job can't even tell you and never ask management as their only interested in licking .... And bonus. :thumbup

I think it's about £16.78 or there abouts. CLAIM IT. :thumbup

Shift Allowance

21 May 2020, 15:17

Good luck getting it we've been waiting and it's still not in this week

Shift Allowance

21 May 2020, 15:19

You will not get early shift allowance if you work in delivery and are in receipt of the delivery supplement

Shift Allowance

21 May 2020, 21:55

You only get the allowance for starting at 4am, thats the cut off point

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1