not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Misdelivery? trying to do me for wilful delay

16 May 2020, 19:22

Java joe wrote:
daveyeff wrote:reading in between the lines, it looks like your DOM is thinking that you could've went back to the shop and retrieved the letters from the shopkeeper then delivered them correctly. but....if you didn't know what you had done with them, then that may go in your favour.

Though if that was was the case, surely letting the DOM know you’d mislaid letters in advance would have went in your favour, after all when you got to the street and had no letters, you must have known. Being up front usually helps

well this is what i mean. when he gets to his last delivery points but he has no letters to deliver, then he goes back to the office and tells the DOM exactly that. '' i don't know what ive done with the last street boss'' ..... don't know if ive misdelivered it but i don't know where it is, has it been left in here?......i wouldve thought that would put you in the clear.

16 May 2020, 19:32

daveyeff wrote:
Java joe wrote:
daveyeff wrote:reading in between the lines, it looks like your DOM is thinking that you could've went back to the shop and retrieved the letters from the shopkeeper then delivered them correctly. but....if you didn't know what you had done with them, then that may go in your favour.

Though if that was was the case, surely letting the DOM know you’d mislaid letters in advance would have went in your favour, after all when you got to the street and had no letters, you must have known. Being up front usually helps

well this is what i mean. when he gets to his last delivery points but he has no letters to deliver, then he goes back to the office and tells the DOM exactly that. '' i don't know what ive done with the last street boss'' ..... don't know if ive misdelivered it but i don't know where it is, has it been left in here?......i wouldve thought that would put you in the clear.

Depends on if the boss likes you or not if he/she has it in for you why would you?

16 May 2020, 19:36

a genuine mistake/misdelivery (we've all done it) is a long way more favourable situation to be in rather than a wilfull delay one.

18 May 2020, 13:43

I would start keeping a diary in case he continues to pick on you. Bullies never stop unless challenged.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2