not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Are your workloads fair during this unprecedented time??

29 Apr 2020, 22:44

LaggyBand wrote:
Munchboii wrote:Today on my rural of 350 calls I shifted 5 yorkies worth of parcels. This included 1 york worth of specials all from amazon. I had 36 registers from the locker today

How much lapsing you do

None at all all of our rounds get covered, and also they are all to time so we rarely finish early anyway

01 May 2020, 13:02

Munchboii wrote:Today on my rural of 350 calls I shifted 5 yorkies worth of parcels. This included 1 york worth of specials all from amazon. I had 36 registers from the locker today

And how many parcels in the yorks, 10 giant amazon ones in each for 50 altogether?

Or are you some sort of super postie that can deliver 400 parcels and all the mail and double lapsing in 4 hours?

Fair play to you if you did have several hundred parcels and got them all delivered, however, in general we seem to have more packets / parcels than at Xmas, double lapsing as well and still expected to get it all done on time, whilst being told the company is making no money.

01 May 2020, 20:46

Too lazy to read every reply lol. But anyway in my small DO it is absolutely radio rental and has been for what 3-4 weeks now!? Worse than Christmas (just), an absolute tonne of parcels (mail usually do-able) 3 sacks of packets before you even get to the mental amount of tracked parcels. Two trolleys everyday (yes even on Tuesdays) the last two weeks I have most days (apart from today got back at office at 15:03) been able to get back to office, before my time, at say 14:05 wish sometimes a bit later, only because most people are in so only writing out one or two dockets a day. I just can't believe so many people are at home ordering stuff, they must be getting it on plastic as the same people daily are getting multiple packets, this has got to ease off surely? Anyway i try not to stress and enjoy the exercise, it could be worse!

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 3   1, 2, 3