not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Sciatica

23 Apr 2020, 15:16

You can only get Naproxen on prescription. I had it a few years ago but it wasnt any more effective than Ibuprofen.

Sciatica

24 Apr 2020, 12:40

Ricardo44 wrote:Hi, i'm currently off work with this condition. I'm taking Ibuprofen and trying to rest as much as I can. If anyone else has had this and can offer any advice on how long it's likely to last or how to deal with it i'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
I can treat this condition with Daiwa Ryu shiatsu therapy. At the moment we are close because of COV19. Please have a look at my Facebook page. Peninsula healing centre. I have treated a few postmen with this condition. Maybe you can find a therapist near you. It should go with 1 to 3 lots of treatment. If you don`t have treatment It could last between three days to three months. Get well soon.

Sciatica

24 Apr 2020, 19:43

Thanks Paulsmd, thats the trouble now, everywheres closed. It does make you feel vulnerable. My checkup at the dentist has been cancelled and they are now closed. I really hope i dont get toothache in the next 6 to 12 months. Makes you wonder how people managed hundreds of years ago without the NHS, proper medicines, dentists etc.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2