not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Company Profits

23 Apr 2020, 21:43

norris9 wrote:Fuel prices crashing.....another reason for RM profits to increase.

Actually fuel prices aren't, yet . Although oils through the floor.

Company Profits

24 Apr 2020, 14:55

TSB bank gonna give staff £500 bonus while working through this . There are some companies that value there workforce

Company Profits

24 Apr 2020, 15:41

Chelseablue wrote:TSB bank gonna give staff £500 bonus while working through this . There are some companies that value there workforce

Where would the money come form. The company was going to break even this year at best and with so many people off and get full pay I doubt we will even break even this year, but loss money.

Company Profits

24 Apr 2020, 16:16

Tell rico to take an exec pay Cut then and hand back the few million quid he got . Dont blieve anything this company says anymore esp reg profits etc.

Company Profits

24 Apr 2020, 18:42

Many shops and retailers will go to the wall especially if they are not online. They might have furloughed the workers but what of their rates and other overheads as well as sales losses?

Royal Mail,regardless of a few on sick,is still ticking over. There's been an explosion of packets to make up for the letters and I'm sure I read somewhere at the start of all this that Royal Mail could call upon £825 million cash reserves and were able to access a loan of a further £900 million if required.

Company Profits

24 Apr 2020, 19:40

HA1 wrote:
Chelseablue wrote:TSB bank gonna give staff £500 bonus while working through this . There are some companies that value there workforce

Where would the money come form. The company was going to break even this year at best and with so many people off and get full pay I doubt we will even break even this year, but loss money.

:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

Company Profits

24 Apr 2020, 19:45

postslippete wrote:Many shops and retailers will go to the wall especially if they are not online. They might have furloughed the workers but what of their rates and other overheads as well as sales losses?

Even when this is all over, i wouldn't be surprised to see some retailers close their physical shops and move over to being purely online shops

Company Profits

24 Apr 2020, 21:11

SpacePhoenix wrote:
postslippete wrote:Many shops and retailers will go to the wall especially if they are not online. They might have furloughed the workers but what of their rates and other overheads as well as sales losses?

Even when this is all over, i wouldn't be surprised to see some retailers close their physical shops and move over to being purely online shops

Aye,and they will be competing with the likes of Amazon and eBay. Massive businesses always seem to come up trumps even when there's a pandemic.

Company Profits

25 Apr 2020, 01:28

One should not feel so bad at the sad ineptitude of those above them for times are a changing and change is happening fast!

Company Profits

25 Apr 2020, 05:55

Not likely if these small business CV-19 grants are as easy to come by as I'm hearing... one example I've heard of, a woman running a shop selling crafting items, only does it as a hobby really and doesn't rely on the income (high earning husband) she only opens 3 days a week and doesn't even make enough to qualify for paying any business rates... Given a £10k grant.

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 3   1, 2, 3