not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Rmtv

14 Aug 2020, 13:09

Ooh, a teaser! :Very Happy (For an upcoming horror movie? :shock: )

Change Story teaser:

Rmtv

14 Aug 2020, 13:23

My God, I think I'm gonna boke :Sick

Rmtv

14 Aug 2020, 21:58

Solving problems? Problem, we're losing money. Solution, don't send walks out on duty holders day off. Nice way to save money.......is it strictly legal though? Customer not getting service they have paid for?

Rmtv

15 Aug 2020, 19:52

And now sit back and enjoy the main feature! :Very Happy

Rmtv

15 Aug 2020, 20:17

CHANGE
NOUN
1‘there has been a change of plan’

SYNONYMS
alteration, modification, variation, conversion, revision, amendment, adjustment, adaptation
remodelling, reshaping, remoulding, redoing, reconstruction, rebuilding, recasting, reorganization, rearrangement, reordering, reshuffling, restyling, rejigging, reworking, renewal, renewing, revamping, renovation, remaking

metamorphosis; transformation, transfiguration, translation, evolution, mutation, sea change

humorous; transmogrification.

Are we in the metamorphosis stage?

Rmtv

15 Aug 2020, 20:52

Well I firmly believe transformation starts at the top if they whoever they maybe can work with the whole workforce and protect us work with us all we can have a very prosperous future for us all and only time will tell.

Rmtv

04 Sep 2020, 17:53

Rising Returns:

Rmtv

12 Sep 2020, 19:27

RMtv: Universal Service

Rmtv

12 Sep 2020, 19:42

PostmanBitesDog wrote:RMtv: Universal Service

Dedicated parcel routes I had one of those they binned it 2005 more chop and change for the sake of change!

Rmtv

13 Sep 2020, 11:26

PostmanBitesDog wrote:RMtv: Universal Service

Bit that caught my attention was the colleague asking will we still be doing mixed delivery’s and shared vans. Could be a hint that the business is looking to do away with shared vans. Time will tell I guess.

Rmtv

13 Sep 2020, 18:17

PostmanBitesDog wrote:And now sit back and enjoy the main feature! :Very Happy

A genuine postie at the start? Or an actress?

Rmtv

13 Sep 2020, 21:08

greengiant wrote:
PostmanBitesDog wrote:And now sit back and enjoy the main feature! :Very Happy

A genuine postie at the start? Or an actress?

Acting can be a way to stardom for others it will be the root of evil.

Rmtv

18 Sep 2020, 17:44

In the latest exciting installment of RMtv, we look at the new parcel hub in the Midlands, recognize why all of us RM employees are key workers, and continue to follow health requirements during the pandemic as a second wave looms.

Sit back and enjoy the show. :Applause

Rmtv

19 Sep 2020, 21:14

PostmanBitesDog wrote:In the latest exciting installment of RMtv, we look at the new parcel hub in the Midlands, recognize why all of us RM employees are key workers, and continue to follow health requirements during the pandemic as a second wave looms.

Sit back and enjoy the show. :Applause

That guy was a tv or radio personality you don't speak like that unless you have done a fair number of takes sorry but if this guy has had a sack on his back I am a Dutchman and may take too flying at one stage!

Rmtv

25 Sep 2020, 18:03

Rmtv

26 Sep 2020, 22:46

PostmanBitesDog wrote:

Well Mick the parcels take a lot longer to deliver and sort than a letter and it's time you ditched the Check shirts and stuck a polo one on and muck in if you want a job next year!

Rmtv

01 Oct 2020, 17:32

Statement from Ricky McAulay, Royal Mail's Field Operations Director:

Rmtv

01 Oct 2020, 18:56

PostmanBitesDog wrote:Statement from Ricky McAulay, Royal Mail's Field Operations Director:

Errmmm....what??

Rmtv

01 Oct 2020, 21:51

toonshola wrote:
PostmanBitesDog wrote:Statement from Ricky McAulay, Royal Mail's Field Operations Director:

Errmmm....what??

Jeez, I gave it 30secs couldn't stand any more. I thought Boris Johnson waffled a load of rubbish...but this guy...

Rmtv

02 Oct 2020, 04:17

Yeah, I shouldn't have typed the noun statement in that post. I should've typed waffling dribble. :wink:

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 3   1, 2, 3