not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Royal mail ad tonight ,,

11 Apr 2020, 17:46

Stormproof wrote:While I was watching that on You Tube I came across this one https://youtu.be/0-YsqlPLsLw :left:

k9, already posted that, above.

Royal mail ad tonight ,,

11 Apr 2020, 17:52

There was another recent one they did, to mark the release of the James Bond stamp collection:

Royal mail ad tonight ,,

11 Apr 2020, 17:59

ssdd wrote:
Stormproof wrote:While I was watching that on You Tube I came across this one https://youtu.be/0-YsqlPLsLw :left:

k9, already posted that, above.

Apologies, I must've missed it. Nearly spat my coffee out watching it
:chuckle

Royal mail ad tonight ,,

11 Apr 2020, 18:11

rambo1 wrote:So. Let me get this right and feel free to correct me, but..........
At a time when packets are quite literally going through the roof and at the same time, a virus thingy has taken a third of our workforce out....... royal mail, in their 'wisdom' is now spending money on TV advertising to tout for even more business. What f in clowns are 'running' this company?

The same halfwits that keep sending D2Ds out,can.t get the parcels out,can't get the mail out then some fcukwit says prep them all in on Monday and then only take them where you're going,if these clowns had been in charge on DDay the lads would still be bobbing about in the channel

Royal mail ad tonight ,,

11 Apr 2020, 20:43

DB1100 wrote:The same halfwits that keep sending D2Ds out,can.t get the parcels out,can't get the mail out then some fcukwit says prep them all in on Monday and then only take them where you're going,if these clowns had been in charge on DDay the lads would still be bobbing about in the channel

Very Good DB :left: When everyone's having a good moan in the office about some stupid idea I usually say, "Just be grateful we're not responsible for doing anything important ... like getting Famine Relief to starving Refugees .... Because they'd all be dead if they relied on our Management to save them"! :cuppa

Royal mail ad tonight ,,

13 Apr 2020, 11:50

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING ADVERT TRYING TO MAKE BIGGER PROFITS FROM OTHER PEOPLES MISERY, SHAMEFUL HOW LOW CAN ROYAL MAIL WILL GET !!!!!

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2