not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

What is your latest finish on delivery since Covid 19

07 Apr 2020, 19:16

14:35. Five minutes over. Despite the fact that there's so many off in our office at the moment, and most of us are doing two days mail (most larger parcels are being done by a new temporary parcel duty), nearly everyone being home to accept items has a huge impact on time to complete delivery.

07 Apr 2020, 20:39

I work up in Scotland as a postman where its a lot harder than England as deliverys are longer ie 6 hour delivery spans, we are currently doing a walk and the walk next to us on alrenate days so always guranateed 2 days mails, usually about 80 oversize for both walks, averaging 5pm finishes

07 Apr 2020, 22:25

8:30 start. Rural round with yodel, parcelforce, DX and royal mail parcels on. Where I am is remote so we still have the contract for these couriers.

Out the office at 10:15. Finished round at 3:45. Solid 5 hour 30 minute delivery. My van was chest deep in parcels front and back. Mail was heavy too.

30 minutes over my time. And I was running around like a mad rabbit. I love my job but this is crazy. I think Royal Mail should suspend swings and roundabouts and let us book overtime without the 30 minute give back period.

07 Apr 2020, 22:46

My partner has taken to starting late now so I finish around 11-11:30. For me something good is coming out of something bad and that is I’m making time for once.......we don’t absorb even with 3 duties not filled. They love a bit of docket here.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2