not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Boris lettere

06 Apr 2020, 06:05

Unless these are in an envelop with IMPORTANT INFORMATION please read written on it and a sign saying from HM Government , mine will go straight in the bin.

Boris lettere

06 Apr 2020, 14:06

Heard today the Borris letter was cancelled due to him being ill?

Boris lettere

06 Apr 2020, 14:53

our office hasnt had them yet

Boris lettere

06 Apr 2020, 15:36

We got them on Saturday for delivery this week.

Boris lettere

06 Apr 2020, 15:45

Parts of our office got them, don't know where the rest are, btw got 2 other d2ds this week

Boris lettere

06 Apr 2020, 16:20

twoloops wrote:Heard today the Boris letter was cancelled due to him being ill?

No, that's not true. The letter basically outlines what citizens in this country need to do during this crisis and also thanks the NHS, retired doctors and nurses who've stepped up to offer help, and caregivers throughout the country. As well as the letter, there's also a small foldout leaflet in the envelope which is a guide to help stop the infection from spreading.

So Boris's illness makes no difference to the content of the letter or guide leaflet.

Our office received the 10 Downing Street envelopes on Friday last week. I've covered half my duty already. Hopefully I'll have the remaining done by the final day, Thursday.

Boris lettere

06 Apr 2020, 17:18

another one complaining we are posting leaflets, this one says we'll deliver to you in the park! https://twitter.com/GardeningGent/statu ... 4788946944 hope I aint got them ! :arrrghhh

Boris lettere

06 Apr 2020, 20:38

PostmanBitesDog wrote:
twoloops wrote:Heard today the Boris letter was cancelled due to him being ill?

No, that's not true. The letter basically outlines what citizens in this country need to do during this crisis and also thanks the NHS, retired doctors and nurses who've stepped up to offer help, and caregivers throughout the country. As well as the letter, there's also a small foldout leaflet in the envelope which is a guide to help stop the infection from spreading.

So Boris's illness makes no difference to the content of the letter or guide leaflet.

Our office received the 10 Downing Street envelopes on Friday last week. I've covered half my duty already. Hopefully I'll have the remaining done by the final day, Thursday.

Not got mine yet, no chance of them being done by Thursday

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2