not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

***Quick and easy way to see the latest on the forum : Changes to the forum that should help you : Please read before posting!***

18 Mar 2020, 19:54

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE OF THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING

Desktop : Click 'view active topics' :

Inkedquick_LI.jpg

Mobile : Click the search icon, you will see a dropdown box, then click 'view active topics'

Inkedmobile_LI.jpg

You will then get a list of all the latest topics that are on going

Active topic clean link here...
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... ive_topics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Quick and easy way to see the latest on the forum

21 Mar 2020, 13:10

Also on desktop read the stickies, most info is in there.
On mobile, doesn't say stickies but it's the 2nd lot of topics under 'post new topic'...

stickies.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Quick and easy way to see the latest on the forum : Changes to the forum that should help you : Please read before posting!

22 Mar 2020, 18:07

Posting:
I have made changes to the way to forum works. We are getting inundated and at times people are either double posting or starting topics when the info is already there or a topic on the subject is running.

Do not think that you are the 1st person to post about that topic you are posting about. Please take the time to scroll down the forum indexes.
Also please post in the right forum, anything Coronavirus related should go in the Coronavirus forum, Blue shirts, and Union room are for non Coronavirus related topics.

Topics:
I have increased the number of topics that can be on each forum indexes from 40 to 60 so you will see more topics hopefully you 'should' see a topic that matches yours.

Stickies:
This also enables me to increase the amount of stickied topics where most of the information you are probably looking for is.

I have also increased the number of posts you can see in each topic to 20 which should enable fewer pages per thread so that it's easier to read.

I appreciate that at times you may want to post a new topic as you may feel it would get lost in an already running topic, but please don't worry there are enough amazing posters on here who will be able to help you.

Not saying you can't post a new topic, just try to be mindful, is it really needed.

Active topics:
I have removed temporarily some of the forums that will show up in the list.

The forums that you have easy access now will be, News, Competitors News as it's good to see what others are doing, the dispute, Coronavirus, Blue shirts MC, and Union room

The other forums are still open obviously, it's just you will have to manually go to them now to see the latest posts.

RMCers:
Regarding regulars on here, and no doubt some newbies who would like to help our colleagues during this horrific time, please do your best if you can to help others, even if you could help in one thread or stay on the site for 5 minutes longer, it would make a massive difference.

If you have any new ideas then feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
Now go wash your hands!

Quick and easy way to see the latest on the forum : Changes to the forum that should help you : Please read before posting!

22 Mar 2020, 20:24

Forgot to mention, please post in the right forum, anything Coronavirus related should go in the Coronavirus forum, Blue shirts, and Union room are for non Coronavirus related topics.

24 Mar 2020, 12:18

Topics:Updated the topics to 60

Please read the stickies before posting

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1