not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather

25 Mar 2020, 17:16

well this is helping with warm weather , every one in gardens. ok leave near front gate but still they all start chatting to you ffs.
all we gonna do is pass it round everyone

25 Mar 2020, 18:00

nuns wrote:well this is helping with warm weather , every one in gardens. ok leave near front gate but still they all start chatting to you ffs.
all we gonna do is pass it round everyone

Just stay a decent distance away from them. It's possible to talk normally at a distance of more than 2m.

25 Mar 2020, 19:18

If I approach a house and people are in the garden or open the front door, i just walk away and theyll get their mail tomorrow.

25 Mar 2020, 20:27

mjd24 wrote:If I approach a house and people are in the garden or open the front door, i just walk away and theyll get their mail tomorrow.

been doing that too.

25 Mar 2020, 20:34

hero22 wrote:
mjd24 wrote:If I approach a house and people are in the garden or open the front door, i just walk away and theyll get their mail tomorrow.

been doing that too.

Anyone still try neighbors? I've stopped, even to the regular ones who take for one another. I don't think it's appropriate but have not heard anything official from RM on this matter.

25 Mar 2020, 20:55

I had a customer who wanted me to hand her the 3 parcels .... i refused and put them down on her footpath ...... she had a melt down ... silly cow ....... i feel a complaint is in the pipeline ..... told my DIM who said ...... stupid cow

25 Mar 2020, 21:00

rambo1 wrote:
hero22 wrote:

been doing that too.

Anyone still try neighbors? I've stopped, even to the regular ones who take for one another. I don't think it's appropriate but have not heard anything official from RM on this matter.

i never do anyway. :nervous

25 Mar 2020, 21:31

rambo1 wrote:
hero22 wrote:

been doing that too.

Shouldn’t be trying neighbours currently.

25 Mar 2020, 21:57

postmandick wrote:I had a customer who wanted me to hand her the 3 parcels .... i refused and put them down on her footpath ...... she had a melt down ... silly cow ....... i feel a complaint is in the pipeline ..... told my DIM who said ...... stupid cow

I had few of those the past few days, plus neighbours offering to take parcels in, mostly elderly...

I told them we have to keep our distance and no parcels left with neighbours as the risks are too high, I got the looks, I`m the big bad wolf...

Lots of people don`t realise the gravity of the situation yet...

25 Mar 2020, 21:57

nuns wrote:well this is helping with warm weather , every one in gardens.

With their dogs out.

25 Mar 2020, 23:54

rambo1 wrote:Anyone still try neighbors? I've stopped, even to the regular ones who take for one another. I don't think it's appropriate but have not heard anything official from RM on this matter.

I now don't try neighbours, they are all "self isolating". I take it they don't talk to their neighbours now.

27 Mar 2020, 18:38

I have an old folks home on my round each with individual delivery points. Went there yesterday theres about 10 of them all sitting in community room. CRAZY.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1