not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 15:35

Does anyone find it strange that RM agreed straight away about van sharing.The bin men r all still sharing cabins,gas board,water.Think its a good idea, but this is not a governent directive i dont think.Just find it strange we r doing it.My distrust of my employee, they dont do anything unless alternative motive.

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 16:10

So let’s say two blokes have tested negative with the new kits that will be available can they both go back to shared van? :hmmmm

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 16:34

It’s probably going to be the way forward after all this is over. Who knows?

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 16:38

scoobydo79 wrote:So let’s say two blokes have tested negative with the new kits that will be available can they both go back to shared van? :hmmmm

No, because one of them could literally get it 5 minutes after testing negative

More likely to be put back together if it could be proved both have had it and now dont and cant get it again

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 17:08

Wouldn't have been any problems if we had bikes to use. :crazy:

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 18:12

bikes no thanks :shock:

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 18:18

How long no shared vans?.

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 19:45

wazer wrote:Does anyone find it strange that RM agreed straight away about van sharing.The bin men r all still sharing cabins,gas board,water.Think its a good idea, but this is not a government directive i dont think.Just find it strange we r doing it.My distrust of my employee, they dont do anything unless alternative motive.

The NHS workers have no social distancing, no masks, no gowns, just basic protection like gloves and they are on the front line. Just like the way the government treat NHS workers, Royal Mail know the job cannot be done following the social distancing guidelines, it's all a pr stunt. Just like the governments "we need to protect our NHS" bs while giving NHS workers sub standard protection.

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 20:06

There a difference between actual essential workers ie saving lives such as nhs. Delivering pizza leaflets is in no way essential.

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 20:20

They agreed to no van sharing cause if it continued I think staff would have walked out

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 20:38

Postie45 wrote:There a difference between actual essential workers ie saving lives such as nhs. Delivering pizza leaflets is in no way essential.

But we earn more money than alot of NHS workers in the frontline it's not all doctors and nurses you know.

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 20:40

hero22 wrote:They agreed to no van sharing cause if it continued I think staff would have walked out

But why does someone think it's unsafe to share a van for 20 mins but safe to stand next to them for an hr and a half prepping in a morning?

Van sharing

25 Mar 2020, 21:19

rambo1 wrote:
hero22 wrote:They agreed to no van sharing cause if it continued I think staff would have walked out

But why does someone think it's unsafe to share a van for 20 mins but safe to stand next to them for an hr and a half prepping in a morning?

Shouldn't be that close to them prepping. If the space isn't made, it's reasonable to refuse to work.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1