not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

miss delivered

21 Mar 2020, 20:47

I think i may have missdelivered a speeding letter ,if it dont materliase in the next week can the person have it resent?

miss delivered

21 Mar 2020, 21:26

How will they know they are expecting a 'speeding letter'?

miss delivered

21 Mar 2020, 21:35

Prob your mind playing tricks, its virtually impossible to stay 100% switched on all day in normal circumstances let alone the current situation. Even if you have made a mistake wouldn't worry about it, we are not robots, well not all day anyway.

miss delivered

22 Mar 2020, 18:01

Thought this was going to be about a beauty contest.

miss delivered

22 Mar 2020, 20:11

wallop wrote:Thought this was going to be about a beauty contest.

If it was miss informed would win!

miss delivered

22 Mar 2020, 21:29

Lovely to see you are a bit worried about a mistake, that we all make, despite deadly disease possibilities.
don't worry - most people post it round to their neighbour themselves , or into postbox, or leave out for us the next day to pick up.

miss delivered

22 Mar 2020, 23:10

Bboingg wrote:Lovely to see you are a bit worried about a mistake, that we all make, despite deadly disease possibilities.
don't worry - most people post it round to their neighbour themselves , or into postbox, or leave out for us the next day to pick up.

Or come out waving it in your face, however don't react just apologise don't take anything personally and move on. It will happen again

miss delivered

24 Mar 2020, 21:15

Tinoblade wrote:
Bboingg wrote:Lovely to see you are a bit worried about a mistake, that we all make, despite deadly disease possibilities.

Or come out waving it in your face, however don't react just apologise don't take anything personally and move on. It will happen again

lol, some people do really get the hump over a misdelivery. As if they never make a small error like this in their working lives. If they were delivering hundreds of letters to hundreds of homes a day they would make the same error now and again. I think they just like making people feel small, it's usually middle aged men on council estates that make a fuss.

miss delivered

24 Mar 2020, 21:36

norris9 wrote:
Tinoblade wrote:

lol, some people do really get the hump over a misdelivery. As if they never make a small error like this in their working lives. If they were delivering hundreds of letters to hundreds of homes a day they would make the same error now and again. I think they just like making people feel small, it's usually middle aged men on council estates that make a fuss.

I think the sad thing is for them, they have nothing else to do. That's all I try to think, they're making a bug deal cause they literally have nothing else going on. So it's fine by me. I'll always try and have a good laugh with them

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1