not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Public appreciation

18 Apr 2020, 18:23

ssdd wrote:First all the clapping and now thumbs-up for posties! Is this supposed to make us feel great!? I'll tell you what Dicky, how about giving us an extra £2 per hour just like Amazon are doing, and I'll give you two big fat thumbs-up!

Otherwise you can get one fat thumb right up yer........back street!
:left:

I take the view that all the Clapping and Thumbs Ups are just meanless platitudes. :hmmmm

Talk is Cheap! If key workers are really appreciated then thank them in a meaningful and tangible way. Nothing stopping the Government from giving them a Decent Pay Rise (NHS). My Daughter is a HCA, working for a Private Care Home, they've just had their April Payrise.... should have been an extra 50p a hour .... they got 25p! FFS. :no no The owner claimed it was due to the current CV situation, yet talking to some of the Residents it hasn't stopped him charging them a FULL Increase in their Weekly Charges. :no no

I'm sure when this all blows over we'll all have an increase in Income Tax to pay for everyone else's Furloughs ... They won't be differentiating Key Workers and everyone else then! :cuppa

Previous page Next page

Page 4 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4