not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Letters not pushed all the way through

04 Apr 2020, 09:52

If the letters are pushed through so they are clear of the flap and not showing, that where your responsibility ends!

If he has a crap letterbox, that's his problem not yours.

You can't check every box to make sure mail has landed on the floor.

04 Apr 2020, 11:54

Maybe he cannot be arsed to feed his dog!

04 Apr 2020, 15:09

Hope he didn't have a big round, he'd be at it all day at that speed, good kick mind

04 Apr 2020, 17:47

This is ridiculous. You cant be held responsible for something you cant see.

Youd need fingers like ET to get most stuff all the way through.

04 Apr 2020, 19:35

Push it. Push it real good.

04 Apr 2020, 22:27

daveyeff wrote:I deliver to a whole brand new estate where EVERY letterbox has brushes behind the letterbox, then another 'spring loaded' letterbox flap on the inside. it is a total pain in the arse. so I just fold the mail and push it as far as it will go. just had the one complain in the last 5 yrs since its been built.

How can it be "brand new " if it's 5 years old ? :Very Happy

04 Apr 2020, 23:19

Jeppol wrote:
daveyeff wrote:I deliver to a whole brand new estate where EVERY letterbox has brushes behind the letterbox, then another 'spring loaded' letterbox flap on the inside. it is a total pain in the arse. so I just fold the mail and push it as far as it will go. just had the one complain in the last 5 yrs since its been built.

They have these letter boxes now where they have fire protection measures in place ie a piece of metal that will restrict ingress of foreign objects as it were still don't stop the council tax though?

06 Apr 2020, 15:41

Jeppol wrote:

its still being built. its unfinished. :roll:

06 Apr 2020, 23:10

I just say your brushes make it impossible for me to deliver properly, I'm not allowed to put my fingers through due to the dangers of a dog bite/cat scratch. Your brushes need removed or trimmed back if you want your mail to make it all the way through.

Don't stop for a discussion, keep on going you've got the rest of your round to do ffs!

07 Apr 2020, 08:08

As a customer, I thought my postie had perfected the art of getting it just right. Out of sight from the outside but cleverly held by the flap inside so I don’t need to bend down to get my post off the floor.

07 Apr 2020, 08:49

Yes he did, unfortunately many customers don`t think like you and preffer to bend to pick up their scattered mail from the floor :crazy:

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2