not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

13 Feb 2020, 21:32

How often in a twelve month period can you claim reimbursement for using your own footwear

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

13 Feb 2020, 22:26

dodgyinlaws wrote:How often in a twelve month period can you claim reimbursement for using your own footwear

I used to claim 3 or 4 times a year but they stopped my claims about a year ago because my shoes aren't up to an ISO standard.

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

13 Feb 2020, 22:28

dodgyinlaws wrote:How often in a twelve month period can you claim reimbursement for using your own footwear

Usually 2 to 3 times

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

13 Feb 2020, 23:46

Twice, but why when they are supplied free.

Always baffles me this, once they are broken in they are ok.

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

14 Feb 2020, 07:09

streets97 wrote:Twice, but why when they are supplied free.

Not if you have Plantar Fasciitis.

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

14 Feb 2020, 07:44

Seriously??

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

14 Feb 2020, 11:33

I recently asked for money for a new pair of shoes 12 months after buying my current pair.They asked me for a Dr’s note which I got(due to Plantar Fasciitis & Bunions) I previously just bought my own but because they insisted on a note I thought they can pay now.Anyhow I was told I’d have to exhaust all RM trainers before they would pay me!! Back to square one...I’m not walking round for 9/10 miles a day crushing my toes exhausting all of their trainers,so back to buying my own again,but woe betide they have a go at me about not wearing RM shoes

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

14 Feb 2020, 14:07

aiden01 wrote:

Seriously??

Deadly serious been with RM for 25 years and I've never had a problem with any of their footwear. Although I thought the Dr Martens were the best.

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

14 Feb 2020, 14:14

streets97 wrote:
aiden01 wrote:

Seriously??

Deadly serious been with RM for 25 years and I've never had a problem with any of their footwear. Although I thought the Dr Martens were the best.

Well i can only quote my own doctor and 2 different podiatrists who all agree rm footwear is garbage.. an i can only agree with them hence why rm pay me up to £34 for buying my own comfortable footwear.

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

14 Feb 2020, 22:27

streets97 wrote:
aiden01 wrote:

Seriously??

Consider yourself very lucky, most of us are always in pain from RM crap shoes or buying our own, like I do.

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

14 Feb 2020, 22:51

Janet Brum wrote:
streets97 wrote:
aiden01 wrote:

Seriously??

Consider yourself very lucky, most of us are always in pain from RM crap shoes or buying our own, like I do.

Hope you you claim from rm janet brum every little helps.

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

14 Feb 2020, 23:59

Of course I do, twice a year, backed by my Gp`s note :)

USING OWN FOOTWEAR

15 Feb 2020, 00:04

Janet Brum wrote:Of course I do, twice a year, backed by my Gp`s note :)

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1