not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

scanning tracked

12 Feb 2020, 17:09

I was wondering how other offices deal with the ready for delivery scans in the mornings, our's has just announced that we will have to scan all tracked packets ourselves as ready for delivery on our frames as we are prepping. Just seems like more crap being given for us to do again..

scanning tracked

12 Feb 2020, 17:38

What's going on in the RLE while all this is going on?

But, more to do inside...less to possibly do outside, do the toilets need cleaning?

scanning tracked

12 Feb 2020, 18:12

My workplace coach told me I wasn't allowed to use the Indoor menu on the PDA.
He told me I wasn't to scan my own Saturday retentions so how I will scan all my Tracked items as RFD I dpn't know.

scanning tracked

12 Feb 2020, 18:30

Would usually be done during IPS. I think they have to write down how many we get so having everyone use the indoor menu might make that more difficult. Also more opportunity for errors to be made.

scanning tracked

12 Feb 2020, 18:37

Yeah ours are currently done by a couple of guys from sorting, we haven’t counted the tracked for about a year to be honest, never asked by managers for any numbers.

Work place coach said Dom is getting pressure to improve scan performance so he has put the onus on opg’s instead to take them down the conduct route

scanning tracked

12 Feb 2020, 19:20

Jesus, at the rate my partner who preps the walk, uses his pda could be finish time when we get out :thumbup

scanning tracked

12 Feb 2020, 23:53

Tinoblade wrote:Jesus, at the rate my partner who preps the walk, uses his pda could be finish time when we get out :thumbup

I work with someone who jabs the screen so hard I'm surprised it hasn't broken, "touch" screen seems lost on them.

scanning tracked

13 Feb 2020, 11:22

Usually the 'daily huddle' is about whether we have achieved 100% on Tracked & whether there have been any complaints. At the moment it has switched and is all about Trimble results such as braking, speeding, tight corners etc. Our scores on that are not bad although only about half the Vans have Trimble fitted.

scanning tracked

13 Feb 2020, 16:41

Jookgal wrote:I was wondering how other offices deal with the ready for delivery scans in the mornings, our's has just announced that we will have to scan all tracked packets ourselves as ready for delivery on our frames as we are prepping. Just seems like more crap being given for us to do again..

We have have been scanning our own tracked, Ready for delivery, for a few months now. If you miss one you get called in for a chat with the Coach & have to sign to say you missed one.

scanning tracked

13 Feb 2020, 22:30

fosal29 wrote:
Jookgal wrote:I was wondering how other offices deal with the ready for delivery scans in the mornings, our's has just announced that we will have to scan all tracked packets ourselves as ready for delivery on our frames as we are prepping. Just seems like more crap being given for us to do again..

We have have been scanning our own tracked, Ready for delivery, for a few months now. If you miss one you get called in for a chat with the Coach & have to sign to say you missed one.

Has the time been built in to individual deliveries through the IWT for this ?

scanning tracked

14 Feb 2020, 18:45

fosal29 wrote:

I'd say the all local offices in my area have been doing this for at least two to three years.

scanning tracked

14 Feb 2020, 20:44

fosal29 wrote:

its getting close to impossible to not make mistakes which results in little chats with the amount of things they take this seriously

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1