not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year's survey online

11 Feb 2020, 12:20

This year, our Employee Engagement Survey is moving online and will be delivered in partnership with our new survey provider, Qualtrics.

Press play to hear from our chief HR officer, Sally Ashford.

The survey will be easy to access and completely confidential. Colleagues will be able to complete it on their own device and anywhere, either on site or outside of work.

We will also get the results much faster than with paper surveys, so there will be more time to spend acting on the results.

Our survey will go live in mid-March. Look out for more information nearer the time on how to access it.

Have you been taking action?

We’re looking for teams who have been acting on feedback from last year’s Employee Engagement Survey and making changes in their workplace. If you’re happy to share your story, please email groupcommunications@royalmail.com.

MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online

11 Feb 2020, 14:25

Seriously? What kind of response do they think they will get after the last few months?

MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online

11 Feb 2020, 14:31

they can f**k right off

11 Feb 2020, 15:27

At least i wont be forced to complete it this year

11 Feb 2020, 15:33

leolion855 wrote:At least i wont be forced to complete it this year

I'll be completing it. Got quite a few things I'd like to say.

11 Feb 2020, 15:41

Rumple wrote:

You do realize they really dont care?

11 Feb 2020, 15:41

We will also get the results much faster than with paper surveys, so there will be more time to spend acting on the results.

But you never act on the results :evil/mad :evil/mad

11 Feb 2020, 16:32

I imagine the important questions won't feature ... and they are :

1. What are your thoughts and feelings about those at the top and the direction they are setting for the business ?
2. How do you feel the Board are performing ?
3. What are the main contributing factors for the decline in share price ?

I'd also like a box where I could comment and leave some thoughts and suggestions ?

11 Feb 2020, 16:38

The only way it can be truly anonymous online is if they give everyone an access code to gain access to the website.
Pick your access code from a hat?

11 Feb 2020, 16:42

leolion855 wrote:
Rumple wrote:

You do realize they really dont care?

They do care, they've been pretending that the number of people who complete the survey shows how engaged we are for years despite the fact that it's pretty much compulsory so ultimately meaningless.

I expect the number of completed surveys will take a nosedive if it's not shoved under our noses so they could be in for a nasty shock.

11 Feb 2020, 17:19

Should We all not put anything at all on the survey? I should imagine no response is the best tactic rather than a rant?

11 Feb 2020, 18:15

I will pass on that one thanks , :thumbup

11 Feb 2020, 20:04

scoobydo79 wrote:Should We all not put anything at all on the survey? I should imagine no response is the best tactic rather than a rant?

I never have filled one in. Just seal it into the envelope, send it off. Job done.

11 Feb 2020, 20:12

Can I take a video of myself filling it in online and post it on social media? :roll:

11 Feb 2020, 23:45

Predicting there will not be an any comments box on the survey and questions will be loaded to avoid bad results.
Likely to be a record decrease in the number of surveys filled in. I have always been in favour of filling in the survey but Rico and his Scottish rejects have pushed us too far now.

11 Feb 2020, 23:55

Proud of my office we got a return rate of less than 40% last year. It did get our office noted but that was as far as it got. No one bothered to ask us why the return rate was so poor. :cuppa

11 Feb 2020, 23:57

I received an employee survey to fill in as an Angard casual on Monday afternoon. Obviously the "extra concerns" section was filled in with details of quite a few issues we encounter on a weekly and sometimes even daily occurrence. Just like the last time we had a survey on 10th October 2018, I do not expect anything to change sadly but it does not mean I should stop voicing my concerns

12 Feb 2020, 07:55

Your lucky if you ever get the results of the survey. It's a complete waste of time (just like them culture visits which we never got any feedback from)

12 Feb 2020, 10:24

if there is a very low response by the workforce this lot would spin it that it was because the workforce are happy with the changes they want to implement.

MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year's survey online

12 Feb 2020, 16:56

Gave up filling them in when my office insisted you returned them unsealed then i saw the then DOM opening them.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2