not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 11:22

Duty being removed by executive action this month , 40 years service , unable to do walking delivery , DDA , duty was 90℅ firms delivery , any thoughts , thanx

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 11:45

Are you being offered VR?

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 13:16

No , nor am I aware I will be offered it

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 13:32

Youll be moved to the next smallest rural in the office with the least walking on it.

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 15:45

leolion855 wrote:Youll be moved to the next smallest rural in the office with the least walking on it.

Still not great do a week go sick for six months get paid off and pension but don't kill yourself for the self serving bastard management.

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 15:53

Or if its being removed because the duty u are on is being absorbed by your office, you will be delivering the oversized for 6 walks plus the LAT'S

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 16:17

leolion855 wrote:Or if its being removed because the duty u are on is being absorbed by your office, you will be delivering the oversized for 6 walks plus the LAT'S

If he wants to work till 7 pm or beyond? Thing is unions need consulting as well as members of staff being in a union or not. Sometimes the pace of change can exceed the staff who are capable before but not after change because of the requirements of the job have changed. This is no slight on them just the pace of change in the nature of the job.

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 17:21

Construction dismissal

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 17:35

It is but what can you gain over 6 month sick pay off of 46 weeks plus weeks holidays ie 50 weeks plus vs long court battle with no money and stress you may even win it but what cost?

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 20:31

You will have a very good pension so worst case you get IHR and can leave the job with a big lump sum and maybe get a part time job if you need to.

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 21:55

Ciderboy1957 wrote:Duty being removed by executive action this month , 40 years service , unable to do walking delivery , DDA , duty was 90℅ firms delivery , any thoughts , thanx

Are any other duties going in this executive action or have they just targeted your duty?

Executive action

08 Feb 2020, 22:51

Just my duty

Executive action

09 Feb 2020, 10:18

Is this executive action just a term for doing what rico wants or is it an actual known thing that the company has used before ?

Executive action

09 Feb 2020, 10:21

Ciderboy1957 wrote:Duty being removed by executive action this month , 40 years service , unable to do walking delivery , DDA , duty was 90℅ firms delivery , any thoughts , thanx

Firms deliveries being split up between the walks that would cover them?

Executive action

09 Feb 2020, 11:12

Most likely firms being split amongst van sharing duties , who continually come back 40/ 60mins early , but my fear is personally with my history of knee issues , all supported by consultant reports etc , what the f__k am I expected to do , as I could not perform walking deliveries day in , day out

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2