not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

What Kent DOs would you recommend to move to/avoid?

10 Jan 2020, 22:54

I won’t say what office I work in but it’s alright. Me and my girlfriend are planning on moving soon and we’re open to moving out of this area. This would probably mean I’d have to move offices. A coastal town would be nice. We currently live in a very expensive area of Kent for what it is. Is it still easy to transfer offices? How would I go about doing it? And where would you recommend in the Kent area? (Id like to keep my rotational week, work with friendly people)

11 Jan 2020, 07:04

It shouldn’t really matter m8, apparently all walks are equally the same lol

11 Jan 2020, 13:34

Once you have decided which office you want to move to, go and see the Dom at that office. If he is willing try and get his e mail adress and phone number to give to your current Dom. Bloke in our office a few years back got one really quick this way.

12 Jan 2020, 06:48

A lot of the costal DOs are small offices so getting into one of those could be difficult. You could try either Maidstone, Tonbridge, Ashford or Canterbury as they are the four biggest offices in Kent not sure what hours you’re contracted to though as most will only offer you 30 hours

12 Jan 2020, 09:53

So you won't say which office you work at but it's alright and the people are friendly...Should be quite easy to track you down then :Very Happy :Very Happy

13 Jan 2020, 21:45

I'd love to jack my East Midlands office in and move to the coast somewhere. I was with my wife in Cornwall in the summer and saw some beautiful offices in beautiful towns. They'd all be rural duties I reckon judging by the towns and their surroundings. We'd never be able to afford it though, plus there's very little work in said towns for my wife.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1