not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Courier mag

30 Nov 2019, 20:50

Honestly, this thing gets worse. The picture on the front says it all! We're a joke of a company.
Mr Back may be trying to sound sincere inside (if he even wrote it), however, there's much in his bit that will just wind up us at the sharp end.
Delivery at this time of yr, evidently, 'he knows how hard it is'. WHAT!!! HOW? Has he ever done an 11 hr day on his feet in shitty weather scribbling on bits of paper in the dark coz yer useless PDA has gone flat, or just plain doesn't work?

Courier mag

30 Nov 2019, 22:18

rambo1 wrote:Honestly, this thing gets worse. The picture on the front says it all! We're a joke of a company.
Mr Back may be trying to sound sincere inside (if he even wrote it), however, there's much in his bit that will just wind up us at the sharp end.
Delivery at this time of yr, evidently, 'he knows how hard it is'. WHAT!!! HOW? Has he ever done an 11 hr day on his feet in shitty weather scribbling on bits of paper in the dark coz yer useless PDA has gone flat, or just plain doesn't work?

SEND IT BACK TO BACK

Courier mag

30 Nov 2019, 22:49

Are they honestly going to use these things? Oh dear,oh dear oh dear.

Courier mag

30 Nov 2019, 23:05

The Courier should be reinserted in the orifice of one big Germans Anus and hope this time heeds our warning and not run to the courts!

Courier mag

01 Dec 2019, 09:20

Send them all back to sender,finally got mine stopped after 3 times of trying,told them I can’t relate to anything in this magazine,they are deluded if they think otherwise,same as rmtv,real issues don’t get a look in anymore,we soldier on,on a wing and a prayer

Courier mag

01 Dec 2019, 16:53

I see also there is “dispute with our union”. Not the 120,000 employees then? :roll:

Courier mag

01 Dec 2019, 17:17

The Courier is pure propaganda; Surprise Surprise Surprise.

The only thing that you can expect from opening the Courier is that you are going to regret it. I believe some smart fella once said that if you keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome it was a sign of insanity.

Send it back to Back.
EVERY TIME

Courier mag

01 Dec 2019, 17:20

Yeah when I first opened it and saw that picture I thought ah a new competition c**k of the week,but after closer inspection I realised it's a mock up (well I really hope so) anyway typical RM fashion spend loads on these ridiculous three wheeler vehicles so you can fit all your parcels in along with the mail and then announce separating larger parcels from letter deliveries,it's about on par with spending millions on machines to sort letters only to then claim letters have all but disappeared !

Courier mag

02 Dec 2019, 17:44

ted_e_bear wrote:Yeah when I first opened it and saw that picture I thought ah a new competition c**k of the week,but after closer inspection I realised it's a mock up (well I really hope so) anyway typical RM fashion spend loads on these ridiculous three wheeler vehicles so you can fit all your parcels in along with the mail and then announce separating larger parcels from letter deliveries,it's about on par with spending millions on machines to sort letters only to then claim letters have all but disappeared !

Key word there is 'claim' . There shouldn't really be any letters anymore, if what they've been saying for the last 10 yrs is correct. Of course. It isn't!

Courier mag

02 Dec 2019, 18:43

Are you saying the amount of letters posted hasn't decreased?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1