not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Work to rule

14 Nov 2019, 00:35

I won't be working to rule.......because I do the job properly

So you at least know theres a distinct difference then

Work to rule

14 Nov 2019, 09:38

Business as usual today. f***ing spineless.

Work to rule

14 Nov 2019, 10:59

Dont help when the cwu reps work ot.Time to save a few pound and come o non union member.

Work to rule

14 Nov 2019, 16:36

that's OK. people like you are not wanted in the cwu, you sound like the sort of person who constantly complains and will do nothing to help themselves. bet you've got the biggest walk in your office?.full of wind and p***

Work to rule

14 Nov 2019, 17:03

I'm still waiting for the union to deny they actually did this opening of the ballot papers.
I can't imagine any union would do something so stupid as to null and void a yes vote of this magnitude.
If they did, then i'm afraid it's the union at fault and a total waste of a HUGE YES VOTE!
Xmas is the only time to hurt Royal Mail and any strikes at any other time are meaningless as they just defer mail and it's damage limitation instantly.
If the union did not break ballot rules and did nothing wrong, then why have they not come out and denied any wrong doing.
The last Xmas Strike was messed up by the union as their own agreement prohibited it, and now this!!

Work to rule

14 Nov 2019, 18:03

Nicola12345 wrote:Business as usual today. f***ing spineless.

Same at our shithole.

I come in early on duty as I open the callers and the usual overtime skip rats where at it as normal, I wouldn't mind if it was some of the part timers but it's mostly the full timers who work their day off as well. f***ing clueless twats.

Work to rule

14 Nov 2019, 19:17

General Mannerheim wrote:
Nicola12345 wrote:Business as usual today. f***ing spineless.

Same at our shithole.

I come in early on duty as I open the callers and the usual overtime skip rats where at it as normal, I wouldn't mind if it was some of the part timers but it's mostly the full timers who work their day off as well. f***ing clueless twats.

Same at ours. The ones shouting loudest regarding striking , been at RM for ever, hate the job brigade were bickering about who could come in early/ work their days off etc.etc.

Work to rule

14 Nov 2019, 19:47

lee trigger wrote:that's OK. people like you are not wanted in the cwu, you sound like the sort of person who constantly complains and will do nothing to help themselves. bet you've got the biggest walk in your office?.full of wind and p***

Well the way the Unions finances are "alleged" to be at the moment. We need every member possible.

One plus from the Shambles is Memberships have increased. So doubles all round......

Work to rule

14 Nov 2019, 20:36

How many members did the job properly today ? Hellava lot in our place, no time to do all the mail so cut offs etc.

Work to rule

15 Nov 2019, 11:06

Chelseablue wrote:How many members did the job properly today ? Hellava lot in our place, no time to do all the mail so cut offs etc.

Same at ours. Yard full of vans and a mass exodus of orange at finishing time. Brought a proud tear to my eye :thumbup

Work to rule

15 Nov 2019, 15:28

crimson king wrote:
Chelseablue wrote:How many members did the job properly today ? Hellava lot in our place, no time to do all the mail so cut offs etc.

Same at ours. Yard full of vans and a mass exodus of orange at finishing time. Brought a proud tear to my eye :thumbup

Well done! I salute you all!it is genuinely hard for some people to chill and slow down after always working at break neck speed,but eventually they find it’s a lot less stressful!

Work to rule

15 Nov 2019, 16:29

robbertwhitton wrote:
crimson king wrote:

Well done! I salute you all!it is genuinely hard for some people to chill and slow down after always working at break neck speed,but eventually they find it’s a lot less stressful!

Hats off to all those that did that :Applause :Applause :Applause

I agree with POSTMAN this work to rule bollox rolls around everytime someone gets peeved off with the company.

WTR is now unofficial industrial action because it falls under suddenly doing the job completely different to how you did it previously. The other issue is managers will deliberately target certain individuals to make their life hard and put others off from doing the same.

Having been in a dispute where WTR was done in another industry YES it is effective and causes allsorts of mayhem but in those days it wasn't classed as unofficial industrial action.

People need to get their act in order and do the job they are PAID to do and do it how they are asked to do it. If your duties are too big then this'll lead to more O/T if you want it or some P/T could get their hours made up to F/T if it shows the office has been run on goodwill and corner cutters.

There's so much shortsideness in this company its mind boggling.

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 3   1, 2, 3