not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 15:13

Why hasn't the union gone down the road of working to rule, we all know the Royal Mail relies on the good will of us workers to do over time or live in work over the Xmas period as most of us are on part-time hours, this would really hurt them and us probably but hey ho,. :nana

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 15:17

100% agree, the union should have brought this in when rico would not come to the table
It has to be done now
come in on your time
take your breaks
NO overtime
cut off on your finish time

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 15:19

f**k xmas

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 15:20

I agree. Now the court’s decision has gone against us (outrageous btw) then we should all work to rule. I’m not going over my time at all during the whole Xmas period. We need to send a big F*** you to Rico Back.
Last edited by nightcrawler on 13 Nov 2019, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 15:21

Oh you guys mean this, which gets put out every year for the last god knows how many years, in various different formats and wordings...
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=17204

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 15:24

Because next to no-one will do it.

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 15:36

We have 60 & 65 year old 40 plus years posties coming in on their day off (sad bastards) while they send part timers to other offices :arrrghhh

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 15:41

Now I'm 100% behind the union in regards to the dispute, the vision Rico & Co have for the company is a disgrace, AND local management have been infuriating, but its fair to say my faith in Terry & Co is being severely tested.

Less 'stick with the union' more actual action. Time to get the kid gloves off.

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 15:59

thevardinator wrote:Now I'm 100% behind the union in regards to the dispute, the vision Rico & Co have for the company is a disgrace, AND local management have been infuriating, but its fair to say my faith in Terry & Co is being severely tested.

Totally agree pal , gloves off but will majority of posties Nationwide do it , I doubt it , PS agree with you bout our Union should have made sure this was watertight

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 16:07

Ciderboy1957 wrote:
thevardinator wrote:Now I'm 100% behind the union in regards to the dispute, the vision Rico & Co have for the company is a disgrace, AND local management have been infuriating, but its fair to say my faith in Terry & Co is being severely tested.

Totally agree pal , gloves off but will majority of posties Nationwide do it , I doubt it , PS agree with you bout our Union should have made sure this was watertight

I am fuming with the union they are amateurish at every level .

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 16:15

The union cannot encourage a collective work to rule as that is now seen by the law as unofficial industrial action

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 16:28

Where this may be regarded as unofficial industrial action surely overtime is not compulsory and as such you have the right to work contracted hours only. In light of today's ruling this seems the only way forward.

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 16:31

GaryQ wrote:Where this may be regarded as unofficial industrial action surely overtime is not compulsory and as such you have the right to work contracted hours only. In light of today's ruling this seems the only way forward.

It won’t happen and it never happens , to many need the overtime , especially this time year .They rush to sign for their rest days in my office and that won’t change.

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 16:33

I've heard the SCREWS try that "unofficial industrial action" bollocks on posties who threaten to use the trolley etc

Work to rule

13 Nov 2019, 16:43

Can the CWU not take the case to the European Union?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3