not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Poll cards

12 Nov 2019, 17:05

ruorbe wrote:..........they must be delivered to only the addressee after an official photo ID check.

Where's this official ID check come from? You're having a laugh......

ruorbe wrote:The average of Parties' letters are 10 alongside the polling cards

500 x 6p = 30 x 10 = £300

Don't know where you deliver, but I've never seen 10 'parties' letters to every address alongside the polling cards and I've delivered
in a city when there's been an election....

Poll cards

12 Nov 2019, 19:18

Only getting 3p here :(

Poll cards

12 Nov 2019, 20:45

postmanzach wrote:Only getting 3p here :(

Same, it's a bloody joke, had 997 today and couldn't book o.t cause it was a light Tuesday and I would have been back at the office for 13:00 ish.

Poll cards

13 Nov 2019, 19:17

Dingo99 wrote:

Same, it's a bloody joke, had 997 today and couldn't book o.t cause it was a light Tuesday and I would have been back at the office for 13:00 ish.

In WTLL we were told we can't book over on days like that because of 'the extra we're getting paid per item'. :d'oh!

PS- I'm bemused at how they're paid out as well. If we don't save the label that details how many items there are & pass it on to the relevant member of staff, we don't get anything. Is this normal?

Poll cards

13 Nov 2019, 19:39

Dannybuca wrote:
Dingo99 wrote:

In WTLL we were told we can't book over on days like that because of 'the extra we're getting paid per item'. : d'oh!

PS- I'm bemused at how they're paid out as well. If we don't save the label that details how many items there are & pass it on to the relevant member of staff, we don't get anything. Is this normal?

I believe a consolidated payment would be more appropriate as if you are covering or floating, some members can get more o less depending on chance. An average payment of more than £300 will cover 3 days of delivery of the election materials as once in the frame by the end of the week won't be much left to deliver.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2