not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : BALLOT RESULT : 97.1% YES 75.9% TURNOUT... HERE

40 year service award ?

08 Nov 2019, 11:15

Lads , what does this entail ?
Got a letter stating I was due some award ? C__ts have had a few attempts to dismiss me recently s o might tell them to shove it !

40 year service award ?

08 Nov 2019, 14:40

Well, if it's anything like the 30 year award i would say don't get too excited about it!

40 year service award ?

08 Nov 2019, 14:56

Ciderboy1957 wrote:Lads , what does this entail ?
Got a letter stating I was due some award ? C__ts have had a few attempts to dismiss me recently s o might tell them to shove it !

Phone HR & sort your own award, I got a tiny badge for 30 years service presented to me in the office but nothing else, phoned HR & they said I should have received vouchers.They sent me an email link to something called Appreciate & I ordered my own £100 Argos voucher.

40 year service award ?

08 Nov 2019, 15:10

Royal mail awards for service is a f***ing disgrace...

A badge and a meal.. for 20 or 30 years service.. is embarrassing...

Moya greene got 1 million pound for her farewell..... total disgrace.. they take the piss out of the work force.. but reward the board of directors with 100's thousands of pounds...

30 or 40 year service... should be a Rolex watch... or 5 grand cash... minimum...

40 year service award ?

08 Nov 2019, 16:47

Made me laugh when they did away with the cash payments. To para-phrase, "We realise that this ammount of money is no reward for many years service, and some colleagues find it insulting .... so we've decided to discontinue the payments" :left:

Well that was obviously a big improvement to the award systems. :crazy: Dickheads the lot of them. :cuppa

40 year service award ?

Yesterday, 17:22

My colleague has just completed 40 years service and apart from the obligatory tie pin has been awarded 20,000 points to spend on an RM website with a unique log in.
Essentially £5 = 500 points therefore £200 is his to spend via his website.
On offer are reloadable cards from approximately 20 retailers and likewise for evouchers. There are adventure days out to Kew Gardens, National Trust, a flight lesson, afternoon tea et all available for a certain amount of points.
I think he would’ve preferred the cash. :confused

40 year service award ?

Yesterday, 18:48

roadrunner bill wrote:Royal mail awards for service is a f***ing disgrace...

A badge and a meal.. for 20 or 30 years service.. is embarrassing...

Moya greene got 1 million pound for her farewell..... total disgrace.. they take the piss out of the work force.. but reward the board of directors with 100's thousands of pounds...

30 or 40 year service... should be a Rolex watch... or 5 grand cash... minimum...

So you don't already get paid above the market rate for unskilled labour then, with the best T & C for the work you do.

A stupid post above.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1