not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE




Children answering doors.

13 Aug 2019, 21:56

picture123 wrote:Only certain tracked and specials will have it. It will state age verification needed or proof of ID needed in the same place as it says local collect. It will then prompt you on pda when you scan it to confirm you have seen ID. Anyone who looks under 25 must present driving license /passport.

It'll only be Tracked as far as DOs are concerned until the Tracked gets moved to the LAT hubs. I wonder what % of them will end up getting 739d where the postie hasn't got time to wait for them to find a valid ID. The retailers must be keeping a record of which product IDs of the products that they sell need to generate an age restriction sticker then an order is being packed

Children answering doors.

14 Aug 2019, 08:13

"Need to see your id for this dildo"

Children answering doors.

14 Aug 2019, 19:32

average age of a combat soldier in the vietnam war was nuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh nineteen but under 25s are too young to take a parcel :crazy:

Children answering doors.

14 Aug 2019, 19:46

plodplodplod wrote:average age of a combat soldier in the vietnam war was nuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh nineteen but under 25s are too young to take a parcel :crazy:

This changed topic after the second comment. The op wasn't asking if he could deliver knifes or fireworks or beer . He was asking if it was ok for a youngster to sign for a package

Children answering doors.

14 Aug 2019, 20:03

Dindin wrote:
plodplodplod wrote:average age of a combat soldier in the vietnam war was nuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh nineteen but under 25s are too young to take a parcel :crazy:

This changed topic after the second comment. The op wasn't asking if he could deliver knifes or fireworks or beer . He was asking if it was ok for a youngster to sign for a package


what was the answer? i mustve been busy taking the pee

Children answering doors.

15 Aug 2019, 06:31

picture123 wrote:Only certain tracked and specials will have it. It will state age verification needed or proof of ID needed in the same place as it says local collect. It will then prompt you on pda when you scan it to confirm you have seen ID. Anyone who looks under 25 must present driving license /passport.


prove i havent seen it..

Children answering doors.

18 Aug 2019, 06:48

Annoying when they say ok il just get my mum then disappear for 5 minutes.

Children answering doors.

18 Aug 2019, 18:15

postmanzach wrote:Annoying when they say ok il just get my mum then disappear for 5 minutes.

Yes the kids are the most decent ones not like the parents breading like rabbits every 5 minutes.

Children answering doors.

21 Aug 2019, 11:50

If you ask a kid is mum in they say no but nan might be or grandad or older brother sister i would not worry i deliver to places that stink of weed and most have young kids who answer the door because mum and dad cant be arsed.

Children answering doors.

21 Aug 2019, 20:31

Yeah, funny how you get a 4 year old opening the door when you need a signature on a parcel and the parents are still in bed and take half an hour to get to the door. I would always get the adults signature because there are idiots out there who will claim anything these days. I got one on my duty who claimed that her parcels were missing even though I had proof of when and where I scanned the 2D barcodes. She obviously thought that because it wasn't tracked or recorded that she could claim 'item not received' off the seller and still keep the goods.

Children answering doors.

21 Aug 2019, 21:26

postslippete wrote:Yeah, funny how you get a 4 year old opening the door when you need a signature on a parcel and the parents are still in bed and take half an hour to get to the door. I would always get the adults signature because there are idiots out there who will claim anything these days. I got one on my duty who claimed that her parcels were missing even though I had proof of when and where I scanned the 2D barcodes. She obviously thought that because it wasn't tracked or recorded that she could claim 'item not received' off the seller and still keep the goods.

I think long term incidents like that will lead to RM eventually having 2D barcodes on every packet that's posted into the network from the UK and maybe eventually a 2D barcode will get added to each item coming from abroad

Previous page Next page


Page 3 of 3   1, 2, 3